Introduction of the newbie :P

+2
ladybird2
ggruumpyy
6 posters

Go down

Introduction of the newbie :P Empty Introduction of the newbie :P

Post by ggruumpyy Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:23 am

Hey all, I'm ggruumpyy and I would like to start off by saying I love osrs I mean who wouldn't. I first played in 2012 and played for little than stopped and played couple years back and now starting back I love the grind and rigerous work it takes to progress and I love pvm the most haha I'm just so new to it all and learning so much of every aspect of the game still .. I would love to be apart of a clan I can grow In and feel welcome In and I think this one would be an amazing fit hope you all accept me in and give me a shot.
ggruumpyy
ggruumpyy

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the newbie :P Empty Re: Introduction of the newbie :P

Post by ladybird2 Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:34 am

welcome, you describe the clan, I entered 6 yrs ago and felt at home in, so many diverse people at different stages of their rs journey, and such a lot of shared knowledge , friendship and enthusiasm. I hope you love it here, my pm is always open, I may not have the knowledge , but I know lots of people who do !!! and will always help Smile
ladybird2

Introduction of the newbie :P NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:48 am

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Other than pvm. Are you close to maxing or what kind of goals you have?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Introduction of the newbie :P YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:01 am

Hello and welcome to the cc and offsite! I have found this to be a wonderful place to spend time playing OSRS, everyone is extremely welcoming and helpful, hope you enjoy your stay, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by ggruumpyy Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:37 pm

Everyone certainly has been very welcoming and thats so wonderful i enjoy hearing and seeing others playing runescape and their adventures and advice they can give from along the way is always amazing it seems and i appreciate every bit of it

ladybird2 wrote:welcome, you describe the clan, I entered 6 yrs ago and felt  at home in, so many diverse people at different stages of their  rs journey, and such a lot of shared knowledge , friendship and enthusiasm. I hope you love it  here, my pm is always  open, I may  not have the knowledge  , but I know lots of people who do !!! and will always help Smile
ggruumpyy
ggruumpyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Fe Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:36 pm

Welcome, definitely a very welcoming clan, one of the benefits of it being a social one rather than an elite pvm one is that nobody is bothered by what stage of the game youre at as we have players at every stage so room for growth for all
Nemesis Fe

Orange KQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:47 pm

Welcome to the cc! @ggruumpyy You came to the perfect community because this cc is very welcoming, super kind, and everyone is down to earth! Feel free to ask any question you have in the cc Smile We are all here to help one another!
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down