All quests done!!

5 posters

Go down

All quests done!! Empty All quests done!!

Post by Bob Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:18 pm

Finally achieved a childhood goal and finished all quests today. cheers POGGIES!
Bob
Bob

Posts : 88
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2021-12-03


Back to top Go down

All quests done!! Empty Re: All quests done!!

Post by EvanKHell Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:58 pm

Congratulations!!

Whats next?
EvanKHell
EvanKHell

All quests done!! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 441
Reputation : 75
Age : 30
Join date : 2020-09-10

Zamorak


Back to top Go down

All quests done!! Empty Re: All quests done!!

Post by Bob Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:23 pm

EvanKHell wrote:Congratulations!!

Whats next?

Getting slayer up a bit, then getting dark graceful and dark acorn for my squirell, after that... 2k total
Bob
Bob

Posts : 88
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2021-12-03


Back to top Go down

All quests done!! Empty Re: All quests done!!

Post by Syllabic Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:56 pm

Big congrats Bob! Was SotE your last one, then?

Good luck with Slayer, and especially Sepulchre! Lemme know if you end up having any tips for learning the latter, cuz I desperately want to get my Agility up but couldn't figure it out for the life of me last time. Brain am too small scratch

_________________
All quests done!! Ineeda10
Syllabic
Syllabic

All quests done!! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1843
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2019-06-30

Tutter


Back to top Go down

All quests done!! Empty Re: All quests done!!

Post by Bob Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:55 pm

Syllabic wrote:Big congrats Bob! Was SotE your last one, then?

Good luck with Slayer, and especially Sepulchre! Lemme know if you end up having any tips for learning the latter, cuz I desperately want to get my Agility up but couldn't figure it out for the life of me last time. Brain am too small scratch

I actually haven't learnt Sepulchre yet either hahaha. I just need that dark graceful and dark acorn so I will have to figure it out
Bob
Bob

Posts : 88
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2021-12-03


Back to top Go down

All quests done!! Empty Re: All quests done!!

Post by ladybird2 Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:13 pm

very well done,I look forward to seeing you flexing your cape g cheers cheers cheers cheers reat achievement
avatar
ladybird2

All quests done!! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 2387
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2015-06-08

ladybird


Back to top Go down

All quests done!! Empty Re: All quests done!!

Post by Bob Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:39 pm

ladybird2 wrote:very well done,I look forward to seeing you flexing your  cape g cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers reat achievement

Thanks lb!!! I love the cape, so pretty lol
Bob
Bob

Posts : 88
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2021-12-03


Back to top Go down

All quests done!! Empty Re: All quests done!!

Post by Jennirous Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:48 pm

WOOOOOOO Congrats!!! ^^ @Bob Very well deserved!!! I wanna see your outfit with quest cape! <3
Jennirous
Jennirous

All quests done!! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 277
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2021-08-24

kermit


Back to top Go down

All quests done!! Empty Re: All quests done!!

Post by Bob Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:02 pm

cutejenni wrote:WOOOOOOO Congrats!!! ^^  @Bob Very well deserved!!! I wanna see your outfit with quest cape! <3

Thanks!! I havent put one together yet but def workshopping it lol
Bob
Bob

Posts : 88
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2021-12-03


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum