Hello!

+2
EvanK-Hell
Luke
6 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Luke Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:02 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Luke. I'm 31, originally from Canada but have been living in Berlin, Germany for 5 years. I'm a JavaScript developer and now that I'm working exclusively from home, I've been able to find more time for my hobbies. Seemed like the perfect time to get back into one of my favourite games of all time.

I'm still an noob, haven't played the game since I was a kid and just recently got back into it, but I can't believe how much fun I'm having. As soon as I saw the description for Ironman mode I knew that this is how I want to play the game. I decided to start as a HCIM just to see how far I could get, and I died in a pretty stupid way: blackjacking bandits and not paying attention to my HP. I'm actually relieved, since now I feel like I can experience all the content without worrying about the hardcore status.

Would love to meet some new people while I'm here. This game is always better with friends   Very Happy
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:43 pm

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Have you set yourself any in game goals?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnesium J Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:52 pm

Welcome back Luke!
There's been a lot of changes since the olden RS days. honestly think you could play extensively for months and still not run out of new content to experience. Jagex has done a really good job about keeping the new content true to the same feeling rs always had, so I think you'll really enjoy the progression!
But again, Welcome, and hope to see you around! Smile
Magnesium J
Magnesium J

kraken

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:38 pm

Happy to have you Luke!
Bob
Bob

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:09 am

Welcome to the clan!!! ^^ @Luke Yes you found the perfect clan to chill with. Everyone is so kind and helpful! Good luck with your iron max journey and hope to see you in game! Smile
Jennirous
Jennirous

Hello! YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:54 am

Hi Luke. Welcome to the clan Smile
If it helps any, I lost both of my groups GIM lives at wintertodt :O Never going to live that one down
Bunny
Bunny

Hello! 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum