justLush TBow Rebuild Saga - 5 years in the making because I'm bad at this game

Go down

justLush TBow Rebuild Saga - 5 years in the making because I'm bad at this game Empty justLush TBow Rebuild Saga - 5 years in the making because I'm bad at this game

Post by justLush Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:41 pm

Hey guys!! I wanted to get this thread started as a sort of placeholder while I get screenshots and format all the good stuff the way I want it to look. This is currently a work in progress so bear in with me and my million edits to this happening over the next few days. With that being said, here we go:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I wanted to document my current progress and my eventual total rebuild from purchasing....yep, you guessed it, a Twisted Bow! This has basically been the plan since I started getting more serious about PVM and has taken me a long time to get to this point. Much slower than the average player I'd image, but thats ok!

This thread is going to cover my plan for before and after the rebuild as far as money making goes.

I will be adding screenshots of what the current sell-off is looking like, daily profit progress reports, and any other updates that happen in regards to the journey to the rebuild!
justLush

Back to top Go down