Introduction - Dariannn

5 posters

Go down

Introduction - Dariannn Empty Introduction - Dariannn

Post by Dariannn Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:58 pm

Hello,
Let me start by saying introductions, bios and etc aren't my thing so sorry if this gets very wordy.

A little about me:
I'm 24 years old. Used to be big into sports in high school (wrestling, football and track). I love to joke around and laugh with people. Obsessed with TikTok currently and have a collection of memes on my phone. I have a big passion for music and listen to almost all genres with rap and melodic metalcore probably being my favorites. Huge fan of acoustic covers though. I watch a lot of comedy and scary movies on streaming services. Have had my fair share in Photoshop over the years but have just put it aside for a memory lane type activity at this point in my life. I'm now working as an electric utility worker and prior to this position I was a Project Engineer/Onboarding Engineer for an IT company.

What I'm looking to bring to the clan/What I'm looking for:
As mentioned above I'm someone who loves to have fun, crack jokes and laugh about things. I'm very inefficient when it comes to scaping (currently smithing mithril darts for exp cause AFK) so I guess you can say I don't care about being optimal and I'm looking for others that aren't huge on playing optimally 100% of the time. I've never really had the opportunity to play OSRS with friends since my childhood days and I feel like it would be nice to actually socialize in game. I started as an ironman but soon got burnt so I de ironed and casually started playing on and off but lately I've been putting more hours into the game. I feel like a good clan with an active and friendly community would benefit me on the grinds. When picking out a clan I was looking for something that seemed well put together, had structure, good community (obviously) and events. After looking, I came across OSRS Advice on the forums. It just seems like the perfect setting for me.

Thank you,
I'm looking forward to my stay!
Dariannn
Dariannn

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Dariannn Empty Re: Introduction - Dariannn

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:13 am

Nice introduction. Welcome to the clan and off site Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Introduction - Dariannn YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:25 am

Welcome to the clan!!! @Dariannn Happy you found us because everyone in this cc are amazing! ^^ I'm always down to skill with you so lmk when you're on and we'll make it happen! Any questions you got we're here for you because there is no such thing as a stupid question. We are here to help you grow! We always got your back! Omg TikTok is so addicting xD
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dariannn Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:23 am

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention feel free to add me @Dariannn ingame and I'm down to chat/skill or do something. Currently just working towards DS2 and Hard Achievements.
Dariannn
Dariannn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sappiness Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:55 am

welcome!!!
Sappiness
Sappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:37 pm

You have a mix of all types of players here but the main thing is everyone is accepting. Welcome in Smile
Bob
Bob

Back to top Go down