New Year, New Me, New...Everything!

4 posters

Go down

New Year, New Me, New...Everything! Empty New Year, New Me, New...Everything!

Post by Docs Meow Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:22 pm

Greetings fellow clan members!  I have come back with a brand new profile on both the site and OSRS.  I have taken the form of Docs Meow as my brand new hardcore ironman, with the sole purpose of completing the collection log as a HCIM.  I like to think I'm fairly experienced at the game, although I have been absent for about 6 months or more at this point.  Not sure if it is appropriate to do so here, but I will be documenting my collection log adventures on the YouTubes. (More information shortly when videos start being posted)  I look forward to chatting with you all in the clan chat in game! You may have known me by my previous name of KickingRacc way back when.

Last edited by Docs Meow on Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Docs Meow
Docs Meow

Back to top Go down

New Year, New Me, New...Everything! Empty Re: New Year, New Me, New...Everything!

Post by Bob Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:27 pm

Welcome back!
Bob
Bob

New Year, New Me, New...Everything! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

New Year, New Me, New...Everything! Empty Re: New Year, New Me, New...Everything!

Post by Jennirous Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:23 pm

Welcome back Docs Meow! I wish you the best in your HCIM journey! Can't wait to see your progress! ^^
Jennirous
Jennirous

New Year, New Me, New...Everything! YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:44 am

Hey Racc, only just now noticed this, and only just now realizing that it's you! Good to have you back Smile (you totally could have kept your old offsite account though)

Good luck with the YouTube shtuff Thumbs Up There's precedent for people posting their creations on here FWIW, so that shouldn't be an issue as long as it's not egregiously spammy or something, lol

New Year, New Me, New...Everything! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down