Hello.

3 posters

Go down

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post by anzu68 Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:37 pm

Hello. My RSN is RSStinker (I selected the option for my RSN to be displayed when making the account but it might not have worked, I don't know. I hope it did) and I've recently returned to OSRS after a year. I am a major Greek and Latin nerd who mainly spends his free-time translating and analyzing texts of ancient authors such as Cicero, Herodotus, etc. I'm studying Classics in university. I have autism and am very socially awkward so I might not fit in, BUT I'm looking for a social, friendly group of people to play RuneScape with and @cutejenni has been very helpful just now so I figured that I'd give this clan a try. Smile I'm currently going after 99 Construction and working on an analysis of Cicero's Speeches against Catiline. I like the original Yugioh anime, music and fantasy books as well. Bear Wave
anzu68
anzu68

Hello. OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Jennirous Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:51 pm

Welcome to the clan Anzu! I'm so happy I could be there for you, and you are always welcome to reach out to me. This clan is a no judgement zone and everyone on here is kind, friendly, and super helpful! That's so cool! I grew up with Yu-Gi-Oh back in the 2000s. What type of music genre do you enjoy listening to? Good luck on your 99 construction journey!

Make sure you read over the rules in the home page Smile
Jennirous
Jennirous

Hello. YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by anzu68 Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:34 pm

cutejenni wrote:Welcome to the clan Anzu! I'm so happy I could be there for you, and you are always welcome to reach out to me. This clan is a no judgement zone and everyone on here is kind, friendly, and super helpful! That's so cool! I grew up with Yu-Gi-Oh back in the 2000s. What type of music genre do you enjoy listening to? Good luck on your 99 construction journey!

Make sure you read over the rules in the home page Smile

I read the rules dw Smile For the rest: thank you for being there for me and for saying I can reach out; you helped a lot. I lost a lot of my Yugioh cards over the years sadly but I used to make up stories with them haha (like RPG type stories, it was a lot of fun and I loved it). I listen to rap and hip-hop a lot, but also to French music. I'm going to see if I can buy all the Oak Planks today.
anzu68
anzu68

Hello. OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:55 pm

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

When reading your introduction, it's impossible to notice your autism side, which you probably are a bit afraid of, so don't worry about it in here, we're all mature lads so you'll fit just in Smile

Good luck with construction, it's rather costly id say, unless you grinded it all Razz
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hello. YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum