+3
shopferix
EvanK-Hell
Entanglez
7 posters

Go down

Entanglez Intro Empty Entanglez Intro

Post by Entanglez Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:25 am

Cool Hi everyone!!! My in game names are ‘Entanglez’ & ‘Bindz’. I’ve been a avid lounger in the cc for quite some time now and have finally decided to make my intro Cool

I love to PVP and in fact is a big reason why I still play OSRS. I love the art of my skill going up against another players skill. I’m just now starting to get into PvM and have to say I’m enjoying it quite a bit. I’ve recently made an iron man as well, ‘I’m With Hope’ and am trying to get that going as well. And am REALLY enjoying the Ironman mode.

I’ve been playing RuneScape since I was 9 years old back in 2006. And have been an avid player on & off since then. I’ve mostly focused on making and pking on 1def pures. But recently I’ve found the joy in getting defense xD. I’m also a member of the Legacy Pure Clan ‘Fatality’ as well.

That about sums me up in a gust lol. I am looking forward to making and befriending all of you and would love to pvm with some of you sometime! If anybody has any questions just hmu on dm in game!

Thanks for having me!
Entanglez
Entanglez
Entanglez

Back to top Go down

Entanglez Intro Empty Re: Entanglez Intro

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:57 am

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

What your current goals as a ironman?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Entanglez Intro YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:49 pm

Hello and welcome! Best of luck on your accounts, especially the Iron! Hope to see you around.
shopferix
shopferix

Entanglez Intro YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Welcome dude! Glad to see you on the offsite.

Be seeing you around Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Entanglez Intro 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:37 pm

Greetings and welcome! I'm Jon (Guitarist and TwinFlame43 my btw). I've been playing since Classic in early 2000's Smile

I watched some Framed videos a year or two ago and REALLY wanted a gmauler PKer...so I made one.
I bought everything I needed, did all the quests, perfect stats, logged into PVP world...and realized I have NO IDEA how to PK.
So I made a F2P maple shotbow --> addy 2H PKer and had a blast! Never went back to the gmauler, too nervous :p
I've gone out a few times on the main with a couple clannies before...also been getting into soul wars on Twin and its a blast, I love it much more than LMS.

ANYWAY glad you're here! Hit me up if you got some PVM questions maybe I can help, or I'll just bug you on how to improve my LMS frustration Smile

Jon
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Entanglez Intro YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:29 am

Welcome in Entanglez! I've seen you in the CC quite a bit and it's great to have you with us Very Happy Maybe we can do some raids some time!
Penny
Penny

Entanglez Intro IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:13 pm

Nice to finally have you on the offsite, Engtanglez! I didn't realize that you were 'Im With Hope' as well! Good intel. I'll be sure to file it away somewhere safe Cool

See you around!

Entanglez Intro NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down