Vadmar Intro.

5 posters

Go down

Vadmar Intro. Empty Vadmar Intro.

Post by Vadamar Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:46 pm

Hello everyone the names Vadamar. I am a returning player to OSRS last played in 2015 left after a friend of mine used my comp and took everything from my account. I since have come back and look to work on my account again but this time with hope to meet others to talk with and get to know in the game. I am a total noob at RS i hardly rem what I did almost those 7 years ago now. But I hope to move forward and rebuild my account up.

Main goal I have is to reach over 100 Quest points as I was never a big into the quest system when I last played and missed out on quite a bit. and to get base 90s in all of my combat stats.
Vadamar
Vadamar

Back to top Go down

Vadmar Intro. Empty Re: Vadmar Intro.

Post by Bunny Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:27 pm

Welcome to the clan! I'm also a major noob but luckily everyone in cc is super helpful Smile
Gl on your base 90s grind and questing!
Bunny
Bunny

Vadmar Intro. 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:35 pm

Welcome to the clan and offsite, I joined for the same reason, the grind is always a little bit nicer when theres people around to keep you occupied! Best of luck with the goals, see you around.
shopferix
shopferix

Vadmar Intro. YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:42 pm

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Vadmar Intro. YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:18 pm

Hey Vadamar! Been good having you around in chat so far Smile

Definitely recommend continuing to work on questing whenever you feel able. It's a huge pain if you're not really into them, but it makes a lot of later game stuff wayyy easier. Worth biting the bullet and at least knocking out Recipe for Disaster, IMO.

Also,
I am a returning player to OSRS last played in 2015 left after a friend of mine used my comp and took everything from my account

GOD I would be so mad. I made my account with a school friend back in the day, but luckily neither of us ever decided to get quite that greedy with it Neutral

Vadmar Intro. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down