U H TRED here!

5 posters

Go down

U H TRED here!  Empty U H TRED here!

Post by U H TRED Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:38 pm

Well, my name is Rick and I'm from the U.S. I've been playing Runescape since around 2002 on and off. I've mostly always played solo but I'm hoping to change that! I play on a main account that is just over 1900 skill total currently.

I'm in my mid 30's and really just picked up RS again when COVID hit and I started working from home. The mature/social aspect of the clan really appeals to me as I'm not a serious gamer and just really play for fun. When I'm not playing RS or working I spend time with my two dogs, watching movies, A very limited amount of TV series, sports and reading. I'm always up for any sort of discussion about anything related to that.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone a bit and checking out the clan in the coming days!
U H TRED
U H TRED

U H TRED here!  YP5zkAJ

farm

Back to top Go down

U H TRED here!  Empty Re: U H TRED here!

Post by shopferix Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:44 pm

Welcome to the clan and offsite! If you are after discussion, there is plenty on the discord! Do you have any account goals?
See you around!
shopferix
shopferix

U H TRED here!  YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:12 pm

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

U H TRED here!  YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:24 pm

Welcome! This clan is perfect for general chit-chat but also offers some great advice with current goals.

I can't help but notice your rsn, is it inspired by The Last Kingdom by any chance? Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by U H TRED Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:24 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

As far as account goals, I'd say presently I'm trying to max out combat through slayer. I've got 4 attack levels and 9 defense levels to go. After that whatever strikes my fancy. Probably crafting or construction.

Xyrobz, to answer your question I'll say this (and I don't know if you know the show or book so..)

Wyrd bið ful aræd

or

DESTINY IS ALL

U H TRED
U H TRED

U H TRED here!  YP5zkAJ

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:52 pm

Welcome to the clan and offsite Smile

That's awesome. I hope to see you around in game soon.
Riolu
Riolu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:15 pm

U H TRED wrote:

Xyrobz, to answer your question I'll say this (and I don't know if you know the show or book so..)

Wyrd bið ful aræd

or

DESTINY IS ALL

I knew it! Currently watching through the tv series, I'll have to give the books a whirl! Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by U H TRED Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:15 pm

Xyrobz wrote:
U H TRED wrote:

Wyrd bið ful aræd

or

DESTINY IS ALL

I knew it! Currently watching through the tv series, I'll have to give the books a whirl! Smile

AH! It's a great show. Where in the series are you? I definitely recommend the books. They are different but a really good different. Highly enjoyable. The last book in the series just came out a bit ago.
U H TRED
U H TRED

U H TRED here!  YP5zkAJ

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:48 am

Heya Rick, didn't realize I'd missed this! Already a big fan on account of you putting up with my stupid jokes the other night, lol.

Pretty big fan of The Last Kingdom, but I haven't had the opportunity to give the books a go yet. Actually didn't even know they were still being worked on, so maybe I'll have to pick them up now that I know the last one is out! I just don't think I can handle the slow heartbreak of another unfinished series.

Anyway, been good having you around! Good enough to necro your thread just so I could mention it Thumbs Up

U H TRED here!  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by U H TRED Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:12 pm

Syllabic wrote:Heya Rick, didn't realize I'd missed this! Already a big fan on account of you putting up with my stupid jokes the other night, lol.

Pretty big fan of The Last Kingdom, but I haven't had the opportunity to give the books a go yet. Actually didn't even know they were still being worked on, so maybe I'll have to pick them up now that I know the last one is out! I just don't think I can handle the slow heartbreak of another unfinished series.

Anyway, been good having you around! Good enough to necro your thread just so I could mention it Thumbs Up

Hah, I'm a big fan of stupid jokes as most of the ones I tell fall into that category.

I highly recommend the books, especially now that the author has finished the series. They are a really good read.
U H TRED
U H TRED

U H TRED here!  YP5zkAJ

farm

Back to top Go down