Intro: An Introduction to Fire Rover.

+3
EvanK-Hell
Bunny
Iron Frover
7 posters

Go down

Intro: An Introduction to Fire Rover. Empty Intro: An Introduction to Fire Rover.

Post by Iron Frover Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:08 pm

Hello.

Since the dawn of time (2001), I have been attracted to Runescape. for that was when i made my first account, under the very name, Fire Rover. and which i still have, and use to this day. by no means is it a max account for i have had a lot of breaks during that time. i am now 31 years old, i'm working full time, and i went back to school, but i still have time on the side, so i decided to pick up RS again. i have played OSRS before, so i don't need to start from scratch. but i do need help with a few things, i pretty much remember how to play, not how to be good.

As i mentioned i went back to school, i'm going for a Degree in Photography, i specialize in Film Photography, and am looking to take my hobby to the next level. And for work i manage a Recovery house, having surviving my own addiction and trials of life, im looking back into helping people that have shared similar shoes.

I currently live in BC.
Canada EST 1990 Brampton, Ontario.

i look forward to chatting and hanging out with you all, although my schedule is fairly busy, i actually have a lot of free time, but my job causes me to at times, disappear at random with minimal words, so if i just log out and don't say why, that is the reason.
Iron Frover
Iron Frover

Back to top Go down

Intro: An Introduction to Fire Rover. Empty Re: Intro: An Introduction to Fire Rover.

Post by Bunny Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:13 pm

Welcome to the clan!
Would be really interested to see some of your photography work. We have an art channel on the discord if you ever feel like sharing Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Intro: An Introduction to Fire Rover. 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Intro: An Introduction to Fire Rover. Empty Re: Intro: An Introduction to Fire Rover.

Post by Iron Frover Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:52 pm

Bunny wrote:Welcome to the clan!
Would be really interested to see some of your photography work. We have an art channel on the discord if you ever feel like sharing Smile

thank you, ill drop by the discord later and drop a few pics
Iron Frover
Iron Frover

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:27 am

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Intro: An Introduction to Fire Rover. YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by i Kelly Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:47 am

Welcome to the clan! Like Bunny said, would love to see some of your photography Smile Always cool to see what people are talented in and how they express their passions Very Happy
i Kelly
i Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Frover Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:03 pm

i Kelly wrote:Welcome to the clan! Like Bunny said, would love to see some of your photography Smile Always cool to see what people are talented in and how they express their passions Very Happy

thank you, i don't know if i'm talented =P its just something has recently become a passion of mine. i will however post some pics soon =)
Iron Frover
Iron Frover

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:08 am

Welcome to the offsite, what're you working on in Gielinor?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by i Kelly Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:19 am

Fire_rover wrote:
i Kelly wrote:Welcome to the clan! Like Bunny said, would love to see some of your photography Smile Always cool to see what people are talented in and how they express their passions Very Happy

thank you, i don't know if i'm talented =P its just something has recently become a passion of mine. i will however post some pics soon =)
Look forward to it mate!
i Kelly
i Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Frover Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:19 am

OmniRick wrote:Welcome to the offsite, what're you working on in Gielinor?

well i was doing some slayer on my main, just trying to get back into the grove, did a few quests, but i decided on having an ironman again, since i love the concept and over all gameplay is more fun, on that guy, ill be finishing up my firemaking so i can go do wintertodt.
Iron Frover
Iron Frover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:40 am

Hello mate and welcome Very Happy I get so nostalgic seeing older players around my age coming back to the game we once played as teenagers.
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Frover Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:50 pm

Mjr_Oc3lot wrote:Hello mate and welcome Very Happy I get so nostalgic seeing older players around my age coming back to the game we once played as teenagers.

i know how you feel, its such a good feeling, nostalgia that is =)
Iron Frover
Iron Frover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ford Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:49 pm

I'm "Iron Ford". Every time I try to lookup my name on the high scores on Runelite your name pops up first and it ticks me off lmao.

Welcome!
Ford
Ford

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Frover Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:23 pm

Ford wrote:I'm "Iron Ford". Every time I try to lookup my name on the high scores on Runelite your name pops up first and it ticks me off lmao.

Welcome!

sorry =P
Iron Frover
Iron Frover

Back to top Go down