Chcn
Bunny
Syllabic
Diaper Meats
8 posters

Go down

Hi, I am Diaper Meats Empty Hi, I am Diaper Meats

Post by Diaper Meats Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:57 am

Hi there, I've been a previous member of this clan years ago, and a runescape player since 2005. I have taken breaks from it to play World of Warcraft, but since the re release of 07scape i haven't swapped off.
Ive been a part of a aeperate clan for a while, but it has just gotten to the point where nobody is online anymore when I am, and if they are, they're non-interactive. Takes a lot out of the play experience tbch. And i know i can rely on this place to at least attempt to minimalize bullying, which is always a problem across any platform. rabbit It doesnt help that im a doofus.
Diaper Meats
Diaper Meats

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am Diaper Meats Empty Re: Hi, I am Diaper Meats

Post by Syllabic Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:55 am

Hey bud, welcome to the offsite! I recognize the name (but it's pretty distinctive so that's probably not too surprising Razz)

I personally get a lot more out of the game when I have people to interact with. Don't much care for doing most content where I can't be at least a little bit social, even if that's just typing in CC in between (or during) planks at hydra, lol. Sorry to hear about your old group. Have had my own in other games that slowly drifted apart, and it's always a real shame. Probably not too much danger of that happening to us in the near future though, so a big welcome back to ya, and best of luck settling back in!

P.S. I'd say I get bullied exactly as much as I deserve most of the time, but I do tend to make myself an easy target wainc

Hi, I am Diaper Meats NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:28 pm

Wowweee that's an interesting RSN lol! Welcome back! So much more fun when chatting with other clannies Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Hi, I am Diaper Meats 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:03 pm

I know the feeling, most of my raiding group back then either moved on to a new game or isn't really interested in the game now. Now I'm just trying to enjoy the game by myself. Sad
Chcn
Chcn

Hi, I am Diaper Meats YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:24 pm

Welcome back then; this clan has the particularity of someone commenting on "how quiet it is" if we have 5 minutes without someone chatting, so I expect the interaction aspect will be on point.
Also bullies get a quick bop.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaper Meats Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:51 am

Thats all I can really hope for. Thanks everyone Very Happy
Diaper Meats
Diaper Meats

Back to top Go down

Post by i Kelly Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:19 am

you have a truly unique username, man! Ironically also have been playing off and on since around 05 or so. You'd be surprised the amount of old timers like us still around!

I'm similar, I get more out of the game when I can interact and participate with others. I've been in quite a few clans over the years, but this takes the cake above all else. OSRS Advice's level of maturity and friendliness has been far superior to any I've seen in previous clans since the start and I'm glad to have been embraced Very Happy

What is it you prefer on OSRS, skilling or PvM? Any goals?
Look forward to hopefully getting to know you more, man!
i Kelly
i Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by deadkoifish Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:33 pm

my family nickname is Diaper haha Cool

Welcome, the cc is pretty active so hopefully people are on while you are (:
deadkoifish
deadkoifish

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:47 am

Hey Diaper Meats! Welcome to OSRSA! There's always people online here and people to chat with, and don't worry it's a very friendly environment. Any bullying in here will be all in good fun Razz

Cheers!

-Tao Pepo Heart

Hi, I am Diaper Meats U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaper Meats Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:44 am

@i Kelly
My preferred thing in osrs is all over the place. I like the oneay that i like PvM, but ive never been successful really with anything other than vorkath.
Quests are fun to a degree, but mostly done just for the progression/unlocks.
*** I am a MOBILE LOCKED account until i get a pc, which will be a long while before that happens. (Paying off debts, saving money for an apartment or maybe even a house while i stay in a van.)**
Id like to say that that doesnt really matter, but without Runelite access, i dont do the things i would typically be doing (like at least Trying Raids 1and2) or clue hunting (LOVE this, but way less fun on mobile)
Overall id have to say i go for skilling because its progression and usually allowing to be interactive at the same time.
Diaper Meats
Diaper Meats

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:40 pm

I think we have a couple of mobile-only players, it's nice that there's a platform for people who don't have the time or hardware to play on pc. I imagine pvm is harder, but if Inferno can be done, then anything can be done on mobile.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum