+3
Chcn
Syllabic
RegisteredTM
7 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by RegisteredTM Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:04 am

Good Evening/Morning (depending on which timezone you're in)!

My name is Matt, I came across your clan on the OSRS Forum Community and would like to join. I've been playing Runescape on & off since I was probably 10-11 years old, back when it first came out. I'm 30 years old and work in the construction industry doing Project Management/Estimating for a underground pipe company. It's a good job but has a lot of responsibilities so I don't get to play as much as I used too when I was younger but I still enjoy this game nevertheless.

I would like to join this clan as it's been a few years since I last played and a lot has changed since my time away. If you got room for me I would love to be apart of this community. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

Thank you,

RegisteredTM
RegisteredTM
RegisteredTM

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Syllabic Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:33 am

Howdy Matt, nice to have ya (people named Matt seem to flock to this CC in droves for some reason) Pepo Hugs Think we can all identify with not being able to play as much as we used to, so no shame there, lol. You focusing on anything in particular in-game when you do have some time to play?

Feel free to ask away in CC if there's anything you need. That's what we're here for Smile

Hello NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:14 am

Heyy Matt, welcome to the clan!
Chcn
Chcn

Hello YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:59 am

Welcome!
Involus
Involus

Hello M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:31 pm

Hello, welcome to the clan, you're sure to find a friendly place here. Good luck on your endeavours, in Gielinor and outside. Any goals you'd like to share?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hello YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:46 pm

Hi Matt Smile We always have room for friendly people. Welcome to the clan!
Bunny
Bunny

Hello 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Welcome Matt! Thanks for taking the time for the intro post, you sure found a great community to jump back into RS with. You'll find lots of friendly and helpful people in the cc. Also we do clan events regularly which is a nice way to break away from the grinds and get to know people! Good luck on your goals in game and in life Very Happy
Cheers

Hello U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by RegisteredTM Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:05 pm

Syllabic wrote:Howdy Matt, nice to have ya (people named Matt seem to flock to this CC in droves for some reason) Pepo Hugs Think we can all identify with not being able to play as much as we used to, so no shame there, lol. You focusing on anything in particular in-game when you do have some time to play?

Feel free to ask away in CC if there's anything you need. That's what we're here for Smile

Right now I've just been focusing on levelling up my Slayer. I would like to get it to 99 first but I don't think that will happen! Do you know of anyone who has gotten slayer as their first 99 before?
RegisteredTM
RegisteredTM

Back to top Go down

Post by RegisteredTM Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:09 pm

OmniRick wrote:Hello, welcome to the clan, you're sure to find a friendly place here. Good luck on your endeavours, in Gielinor and outside. Any goals you'd like to share?

Well right now I'm focusing on getting my Slayer level up, its been a grind lol. Irl I've been working on getting my career going and working on the processes of being project manager.
RegisteredTM
RegisteredTM

Back to top Go down

Post by RegisteredTM Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:10 pm

Thank you everyone for the kind posts and welcoming me into the community! Hopefully one day I'll be in the clan, thanks again for giving me the chance!
RegisteredTM
RegisteredTM

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:07 pm

Right now I've just been focusing on levelling up my Slayer. I would like to get it to 99 first but I don't think that will happen! Do you know of anyone who has gotten slayer as their first 99 before?

Frost Fox from our CC still has his untrimmed Slayer cape, if I'm remembering correctly Smile Good luck! That's a tough one to manage, but probably my favourite cape in the game. Big flex too.

Hello NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum