+2
Legna
Miruku
6 posters

Go down

Miruku (Milk) Empty Miruku (Milk)

Post by Miruku Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:46 pm

Miruku (Milk)

I'm self teaching 2D photo manipulation by making myself wallpapers & forum signatures. I make these for free for anyone who may want one or if you'd like to see a sample, I will be joining the Discord for this clan shortly and we can talk then. I like to stream even if no one watches, as I enjoy listening to music and being motivated or inspired by my own actions. Sometimes from just feeling like I'm around new people, I can create amazing works, compared to not having anyone to talk to at all.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Eventually I will be creating an art gallery of all my content in the form of a Discord server; but there won't be anyway for you to socialize on it; So I can avoid attempting to steal people; it'll just be a better more secure way of self-marketing without having to use the like of Photobucket (as I've done in the past), IMGUR (which I never really liked, especially now), and any other like minded cloud storages, image file hosting, etc.

And I may even post a few things on this forum boards too. As I enjoy the forum board experience more than anything else.
RSN: Sublab

Feel free to talk to me in-game. Right now I am going for 99 fletching. I'm up from 60, currently at 68 fletching at the time of posting this introduction, doing bulks of Maple :D.

O/ Cya
Miruku
Miruku

Back to top Go down

Miruku (Milk) Empty Re: Miruku (Milk)

Post by Legna Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:18 pm

Hiii. Welcome to the clan. Sounds like you're working on some pretty nifty stuff IRL. Much luck to ya, hope all develops well on that front. Also, I hope the fletching grind progresses well.
Legna
Legna

Miruku (Milk) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:02 pm

Welcome! Certainly a novel way to advertise your talents, haha. Not sure how much call there is around here for that kind of thing, but who knows Smile

Hope you enjoy the community, and I'm sure I'll see you around in-game or on Discord soon enough!

Miruku (Milk) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Miruku Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:39 pm

Legna wrote:Hiii. Welcome to the clan. Sounds like you're working on some pretty nifty stuff IRL. Much luck to ya, hope all develops well on that front. Also, I hope the fletching grind progresses well.

Triple thanks! Fletching is by far my favorite skill in the game. I don't have to really do anything, I earn money in between that will let me afford bonds before I run out of membership, I can diligently do it within 2-3 days if I'm on top of it, and I don't have to keep track of the public chat or anything like that since other people bank stand too :D.

Miruku
Miruku

Back to top Go down

Post by Miruku Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:42 pm

Syllabic wrote:Welcome! Certainly a novel way to advertise your talents, haha. Not sure how much call there is around here for that kind of thing, but who knows :)

Hope you enjoy the community, and I'm sure I'll see you around in-game or on Discord soon enough!

I didn't want to market myself without making an impact on the community first. Quite frankly, there's not much to market anyway :/ I am such a casual with my work, that by the time I actually finish anything you may have gone to someone else! No but seriously, I am excited to be here, and it'll be great to have people to talk to on runescape.

Graphics aside, I am mostly here to make friends, and have a good time. The complex stuff comes n goes :D
Miruku
Miruku

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:55 pm

That's one of the most distinct introductions I've read here.

Welcome to the offsite, have fun with your art projects, enjoy fletching those bows Smile
OmniRick
OmniRick

Miruku (Milk) YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:01 am

Welcome, I look forward to hopefully seeing some of your art! Best of luck on the Fletching gainz!
Involus
Involus

Miruku (Milk) M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Miruku Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:06 am

OmniRick wrote:That's one of the most distinct introductions I've read here.

Welcome to the offsite, have fun with your art projects, enjoy fletching those bows :)

Thanks a lot friend :D I'll join the Discord soon; I don't want to rush into anything. I'm sure only a handful of people use the offsite anyway. If memory serves right, the usage of forums in today's Era is outdated and sometimes never used. So it's good to see it active where possible, and it'll be a great foundation to conversations that aren't short compared to Discord :D.
Miruku
Miruku

Back to top Go down

Post by Miruku Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:08 am

Involus wrote:Welcome, I look forward to hopefully seeing some of your art! Best of luck on the Fletching gainz!

Thank you for the welcome! I don't want to just raid the forums with my artwork; I'm looking to make some new stuff soon and then bring in a little bit of my old stuff as well in between to show that I'm here to stay & not just hit n' run if you will. But I'm all the more excited to get crackin' soon! It'll be a delight :D
Miruku
Miruku

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:43 am

Welcome! Good luck on the fletching grind. Pepo Heart
Chcn
Chcn

Miruku (Milk) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum