eoinc
OmniRick
Chcn
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Progression Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: A Progression Thread

Post by Chcn Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:50 pm

Involus wrote:Dannng congrats on all the Zenyte, drop log looking minty.

Pepo Heart

Legna wrote:I recall your death occurring some time ago on the HC version. Glad to see you kept it going, fella.

Hey Legna, thanks for checking out the thread. Pepo Heart

Yeah, it's my first iron anyway. I liked the rush of hc but it's not worth remaking every time I die, I might make another one tho after I afk skill on this one. Pepo Hugs
Chcn
Chcn

A Progression Thread - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:42 pm

Yeah, I cannot imagine making any sort of iron, let alone a HC one.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:31 am

Legna wrote:Yeah, I cannot imagine making any sort of iron, let alone a HC one.

I think most people say that including me back then lol, but yeah. If you ever get bored of your main try the mode out, it’s definitely a refreshing experience. For me tho I wouldn’t enjoy it to be honest if I didn’t have a lot of time to play, since I’m rushing where my main used to be.
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:12 am

Chcn wrote:
Legna wrote:Yeah, I cannot imagine making any sort of iron, let alone a HC one.

I think most people say that including me back then lol, but yeah. If you ever get bored of your main try the mode out, it’s definitely a refreshing experience. For me tho I wouldn’t enjoy it to be honest if I didn’t have a lot of time to play, since I’m rushing where my main used to be.

I don't think Legna can get bored of the main all he already does is afk mining/fishing/rc Etongo
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:16 pm

Been a while, took a break from everything, discord, forums, clan chat etc... Might continue to lessen the use of these things as I have felt I have been putting my time more on these things and I just rather play the game since it's already time consuming. Sad

Lots of gains tho.

Starting with my decent poh now, not quite maxed but I like it for now. I'll keep it this way and upgrade things as I need.
A Progression Thread - Page 2 Poh10

Amulet of torture crafted. This was a while back and I had to stew to enchant it lol.
A Progression Thread - Page 2 Amulet10

Anguish also crafted. Only missing torm and suffering now but I'll hold on to those things and only craft them if I'm gonna grind Zulrah.
A Progression Thread - Page 2 Screen26

Also I got my first whip and did it off-task. I got it on 2020kc which sucks but I got 3 already now but blocked it as I am now 87 slayer and hunting for my first trident. Kinda want to hunt for saeldor too if I cba to complete sote the 2nd time lol.
A Progression Thread - Page 2 Whip10
A Progression Thread - Page 2 2020kc10
Whip 2
A Progression Thread - Page 2 Whip_310
Whip 3
A Progression Thread - Page 2 Whip210

and also an abyssal head, but idk if I want to waste points on cosmetics.
A Progression Thread - Page 2 Abyssa10

Gonna be updating all my stats in the front page now if you want to take a look at the comparison. Smile
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Stats as of now. 06.20.2021

A Progression Thread - Page 2 Screen28
A Progression Thread - Page 2 Screen27

Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:17 am

Dang man, quite the update post! Gratz on the first, second and third whips as well as the torture!
Involus
Involus

A Progression Thread - Page 2 M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Involus wrote:Dang man, quite the update post! Gratz on the first, second and third whips as well as the torture!

Thank you. Pepo Heart Yeah, I might just stack up all the progress and post it in one go. So I can look back on how much progress I made a week or two in one post. Happy Pepo
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:25 pm

Chcn wrote:
Involus wrote:Dang man, quite the update post! Gratz on the first, second and third whips as well as the torture!

Thank you. Pepo Heart Yeah, I might just stack up all the progress and post it in one go. So I can look back on how much progress I made a week or two in one post. Happy Pepo

Yeah that's kind of what I've been doing, like a week worth at a time. I think it's a nice format. Cool
Involus
Involus

A Progression Thread - Page 2 M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:00 am

Are you leaving RC for ToG? You're 1 level away from quest cape.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:06 am

OmniRick wrote:Are you leaving RC for ToG? You're 1 level away from quest cape.

All of my rc xp is from TOG yes, and all lamps to herblore. I'm not in a rush to get qpc which is dumb I know lol. I haven't even done ds2 and sote out of pure laziness. But if I can get 55 rc for Exiles I might actually just have the motivation to bust out qpc real quick in the future. Sad
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:42 pm

That was quite the grind for the 1st whip btw. Then compensated by 2nd, 3rd and abyssal head spoon. But you blocked them? Are you not going to hunt Sire? Even the regular ones are still a good task for xp.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:29 am

OmniRick wrote:That was quite the grind for the 1st whip btw. Then compensated by 2nd, 3rd and abyssal head spoon. But you blocked them? Are you not going to hunt Sire? Even the regular ones are still a good task for xp.

Gonna eventually unblock them, I just want to get my trident first then I can finally farm Zulrah, already 88 slayer without one, that's why I hate waiting for on task drops. I would be probably 87+ slayer if I didn't camp for my first whip lol.

Probably gonna farm Sire if plan to go to NM in the future, just can't afford barrage abyssals atm since it's literally gp loss. And yeah I think 3 whips for tentacle isn't that much, I'm hoping to get saeldor at least, but it's gonna be hard since I need 2 cause of new bow. Sad
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:29 am

Almost hitting 2k total in a few days Very Happy

Got tons of updates but probably won't post them now, want to dump them all once I get my QPC which should also be soon. SOTE left basically. Smile

A Progression Thread - Page 2 Screen35
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:22 am

Did you get a trident yet? It's really helpful for that boss fight.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:53 am

OmniRick wrote:Did you get a trident yet? It's really helpful for that boss fight.

Not yet sadly, and I just hit 89 slayer lol. Kinda getting bored of doing slayer, I wanna grind some bosses now. But yeah, not really too worried about the fight tbh, got high mage already and if I don't get the trident I'll just use my master wand. I'm mostly just waiting for someone to get sote requirements so that we can do it together. At least if I don't get trident I could live in gauntlet now, pretty hyped about that. Happy Pepo
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:29 am

Chcn wrote:Stats as of now. 06.20.2021

I always love these comparisons Very Happy
Just by counting your lvls, you should have had around 102M xp in this stage, and based on your total hours that is: 1438.5 total hours, making your xp/h since you started the account: 70.907 xp/h

A comparison to me:
When I was 1946 total I had 110M xp with 1686 hours played, making my xp/h: 65.243 xp/h
So if you and I had to race to Maxed, you would be in the lead in efficiency Wink bounce bounce

A Progression Thread - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:00 am

Purple Dude wrote:
Chcn wrote:Stats as of now. 06.20.2021

I always love these comparisons Very Happy
Just by counting your lvls, you should have had around 102M xp in this stage, and based on your total hours that is: 1438.5 total hours, making your xp/h since you started the account: 70.907 xp/h

A comparison to me:
When I was 1946 total I had 110M xp with 1686 hours played, making my xp/h: 65.243 xp/h
So if you and I had to race to Maxed, you would be in the lead in efficiency Wink  bounce  bounce

Nice stats POGGIES! , can't really say tbh. Based on experience being an ex HC everything is so slooooow especially prayer, I saw a boost in my total xp/level when I died. So can't really say I would win in a race, if I did I probably wouldn't make it out alive anyways. lol!
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:50 pm

Just don't afk or forget to cure venom. Etongo
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:09 am

OmniRick wrote:Just don't afk or forget to cure venom. Etongo

Omg omni, that would've been helpful if you told me eariler. Etongo Kidding but yeah, not an ideal way to go lmao.

I wished I at least died during Galvek during hc, but I'm glad I died to it when I did the quest on the normie iron so I can at least have the closure that I can't do it without dying on an hc lol. It's a dumb death again anyways, I died to mines since I swear he always launches it during the start of the fight but he didn't and I was so focused and forgot all about it and was standing on one of the places of the mine and just got 1 shot lol. I got it during my 2nd attempt which was nice, another good thing is I managed 50 vork kc without dying for the head, annoying part is it's like 4-5 minutes per kill and just managing always 1 but sometimes 2 kill per trip. That would've been like doing 100+ vork kc on my main, which is quite a decent amount of time.

So far I've been taking mental notes on where my possible deaths if I plan to start an HC again and so far Galvek is still #1 aside from afking too much lol, I remember another moment chinning and I spaced out for a long time and died with 2k chins and I think that was right after I killed Zulrah then afked died for the diary to access the private hunting grounds. wainc
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next