+2
Kanagawa
affluence
6 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by affluence Sun May 30, 2021 10:48 am

Hi guys! I'm No Coal!

I've played both rs3 and osrs for a long time and recently started this account as my first osrs main.

I love skilling and pvm (finished my rs3 main with 5.6B xp and my Rs3 iron with about 3B xp and most pvm drops) I would often afk osrs on the side, but now I want to try to max an osrs account. I prefer having a large clan while I play, so osrs advice seemed perfect.

I'm super excited about SOTW/BOTW competitions and am quite competitive. I also love discovering new skilling metas (I ran one of the more popular rs3 efficiency guides for a while) so I hope to be able to contribute advice as well.

About me as a person:

I live in NYC as an actor and have been performing in theatre here for about 5 years, I'm super excited about Broadway returning in September and a return to normalcy for my career.

I can't wait to get to know you guys a little more over the next few months!
affluence
affluence

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Kanagawa Sun May 30, 2021 10:56 am

Welcome!

Those are some seriously impressive achievements that you've made on RS3! I'm sure you'll find that the SotW/BotW competitions really help to motivate you get out there and train up those skills/grind out some boss kill count.

Look forward to seeing you around!

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun May 30, 2021 1:12 pm

Howdy dude, welcome to the forums! That's a ridiculously impressive amount of experience to have your accounts - I'm not really sure how the XP rates differ from RS3 to OSRS, but either way, kudos to you Smile

Sounds like you have a really awesome career as well. I imagine COVID had/has had a not so good impact on your work, but it finally seems like a sense of normalcy (at least where I'm at) is starting to return.

See you around Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun May 30, 2021 2:22 pm

Welcome!
That's is quite a lot of time spent on RS3, I hope you find OSRS just as, if not more, enjoyable. SotW/BotW can be very interesting with a few competitive contenders, hope you have fun with it. FeelsOkayMan
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun May 30, 2021 3:36 pm

Ay Coal, happy to see you signing up on here! Judging by your absurd stats in RS3 you'll probably be able to dominate SOTW if you set your mind to it, haha. If you haven't already checked it out, the signup thread is here https://www.osrsadvice.com/t5088-oskill-of-the-weeko. Make sure you get that done ASAP so your precious gains don't go to waste. And, if you're not on Discord yet, that's where BOTW happens, so I'd recommend joining our server also.

I live in NYC as an actor and have been performing in theatre here for about 5 years, I'm super excited about Broadway returning in September and a return to normalcy for my career.

That's so cool! I'm absolutely not the kind of person that can put themselves out there like that, so huge respect to anyone that can. I'm not so much into theatre anymore, but have been in any productions that I might recognize? (not asking you to dox yourself, don't worry Razz)
Syllabic
Syllabic

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun May 30, 2021 6:34 pm

Hi No Coal. I've been playing RuneScape since 2006 and I played RS3 for years though I've only played OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile. I've been part of the clan for a while but haven't played for a few months though I plan to get back into playing regularly again. I enjoy skilling as well though I don't do pvm but there are many in the clan that do. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum