Hello!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Zizahs Sun May 30, 2021 8:25 am

Nice to meet y'all, my name is Zizah/Cody and I just started playing OSRS a month ago after quitting back in 2013 due to EOC. I've been looking to join the clan since I started back up because I've seen how welcoming and friendly everyone here is. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
Zizahs
Zizahs

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Tinnitus Sun May 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Hi there Cody, welcome aboard! It's great to hear that you are finding the atmosphere welcoming - I felt the same way when I first joined, and still do now Smile

What have you been up to in game since you started playing OSRS? I imagine it might be a bit overwhelming at times from all the new updates, but the game at the core is still more or less the same which helps keep things fairly simple (at least, in my opinion Smile).
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun May 30, 2021 2:24 pm

Hey, welcome to the clan, and to OSRS, hope you have a great time in both Thumbs Up
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun May 30, 2021 4:48 pm

Hi Zizahs! Can finally accept that application now that you've posted Razz

Glad you're enjoying the community. We're happy to have you Pepo Hugs

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun May 30, 2021 6:37 pm

Hi Cody. I've been playing RuneScape since 2006 and I played RS3 for years though I've only played OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile. I find that I prefer OSRS to the EOC of RS3 - it's very nostalgic.

I've been part of the clan for a while but haven't played for a few months though I plan to get back into playing regularly again. In the time that I've been in the clan, I've found everyone to be welcoming and friendly. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizahs Sun May 30, 2021 8:36 pm

Tinnitus wrote:Hi there Cody, welcome aboard! It's great to hear that you are finding the atmosphere welcoming - I felt the same way when I first joined, and still do now Smile

What have you been up to in game since you started playing OSRS? I imagine it might be a bit overwhelming at times from all the new updates, but the game at the core is still more or less the same which helps keep things fairly simple (at least, in my opinion Smile).

Well so far I've just been grinding for the quest cape because it was one of those things I never did "back in the day" when I played. I forgot how relaxing this gaming is compared to competitive FPS, etc. The game is actually a lot easier that I remember because there's a bunch of RL plugins and guides for everything now Laughing .
Zizahs
Zizahs

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun May 30, 2021 9:18 pm

Quest cape is a great goal!
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: