Hello.

5 posters

Go down

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post by Noli Thu May 27, 2021 1:11 pm

Hello fellow scapers!
My name is Theofan-Noli, and im known in the game as "Noli the 2nd".
Ive been in the cc for a few years now (under different accounts and names "72neverlose", "not almaze" etc), and i enjoy being in here. Every one is so chill and helpful.
As for goals, the sole reason i created this new account is to complete all quests. I have quest cape on other accounts aswell, but never took the time to read through dialogues. So i never understood what all those quests were about. Im really loving these quest lines. My favourite so far is the morytania one. Im at 221qp rn.
Anyways feels good to finally introduce myself on the forum, and i hope to meet yall ingame. Peace✌
Noli
Noli

Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Syllabic Thu May 27, 2021 1:24 pm

Hey Noli! Never even realized that this was you https://www.osrsadvice.com/u3280

I've also learned to appreciate quests since I started playing again. I used to enjoy doing them with friends back in the day, but I'd forgotten everything by the time I went back to them on Old School. Can't say I enjoyed all of them, but a lot of the lore and dialogue in RS is actually pretty compelling. You can tell a lot of work went into most of them.

Good luck getting yet another cape! And nice to have you on here Smile

Hello. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu May 27, 2021 3:02 pm

Sup Noli, thanks for the intro!

It's pretty cool to hear you're doing that. I won't lie, I skipped through most of the dialogue on quests (besides a few of the Grandmaster quests that I really enjoyed). But I know Mod Ash has done a good job with some witty lines, and I'm sure many other quests have interesting dialogue embedded in them as well. Here's to hoping the rest of your questing journey goes smoothly, although I'm sure you won't have any issues Smile

Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello. 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu May 27, 2021 9:53 pm

Welcome, and good for you for reading the quests Smile They're great content, and some of them must've been a hilarious to write, like Hand in the Sand.
Myreque is good, I'm very interested in the follow-up to Sins of the Father.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hello. YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Noli Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:39 am

Hello again. I would like to grt my main into the clan rsn: 2 2 0 0
I dont know if either i make a new post , or just let u guys know in hete. Peace
Noli
Noli

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Noli wrote:Hello again. I would like to grt my main into the clan rsn: 2 2 0 0
I dont know if either i make a new post , or just let u guys know in hete. Peace

Looks like you found the right thread in the end Thumbs Up

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Hello. OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum