Hey all!

4 posters

Go down

Hey all! Empty Hey all!

Post by BirchTap Wed May 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Hello!
I go by Iron Stigma in game.

I was brought into the cc a few months ago and have really enjoyed my time hanging out with everyone. Whether it was just chatting about everyday life or advice on some things in game. This is my first full members account and an ironman at that. I'm a fairly casual player but I hope to some day get that quest cape. I have no doubt I'll be asking people for advice on some things, but at the end of the day I'm mostly just looking for some great people to talk to, certainly makes the grind a lot more enjoyable. Very Happy
BirchTap
BirchTap

Back to top Go down

Hey all! Empty Re: Hey all!

Post by Tinnitus Wed May 26, 2021 9:26 pm

Yo Stigma, it's good to have you on the forums here! I had no idea that your iron was your first account. You've made some awesome progress -- pretty close to that abby whip I see. I still remember when I got my first one on this account. That was an incredibly fulfilling feeling Smile

I'm sure you'll get that quest cape some day. How far off are you currently?
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey all! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Wed May 26, 2021 9:43 pm

Wow, so many sign ups today Etongo

Welcome, and good luck on the quest cape grind Smile It's an easier to accomplish goal than it may seem, and sets you with a very balanced mid game account, stat wise.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hey all! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Thu May 27, 2021 10:39 am

Heya and welcome to the Community Very Happy Ironman is a very tough grind but it is a fun grind Very Happy I am sure you will enjoy it, and theres tons of Irons in CC if you ever need advice lol bounce

Hey all! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum