+2
Syllabic
NH Me
6 posters

Go down

Hello Everybody! Empty Hello Everybody!

Post by NH Me Sun May 16, 2021 2:20 pm

Hello,
    Found the clan about two weeks ago and have fell in love with the non toxic environment -- which is exactly what I was looking for. I may not be very vocal a lot of the time in the CC when I am on but I do chime in from time to time. I'm hoping to get to know everyone more as time goes on.

I have played RS since early 2002 on and off, and have had countless accounts of all builds and success. I have been involved in many other forums and communities throughout the years. I currently play a pure account as my main "NH Me" and I have a little side alt that I'm trying out as an f2p ultimate ironman. I stay very busy in real life between taking care of my three kids, coaching two Little League teams and working full time doing pest control. So it's safe to say I try to squeeze in a little time when I can playing a game that has consumed 2/3rds of my life lol.

Cheers everyone!
NH Me
NH Me

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody! Empty Re: Hello Everybody!

Post by Syllabic Sun May 16, 2021 7:11 pm

Howdy! Glad to hear you're enjoying CC. It's a nice place to hang out even when you're not actively participating too often. That's what I used to do, back when I was still worried about embarrassing myself by saying something stupid Razz

Can you explain how the hell you still find time to play with that much going on? I feel like I have trouble some days, and compared to you I may as well be standing still. Little League especially sounds like it would be pretty much a second job, aha.

Hello Everybody! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Mon May 17, 2021 6:45 am

Welcome! Sounds like you got quite a full plate but there's always time for a little bit of runescape Wink

With that being said, real life obviously comes first! Hope you can find some time to join us for our various events, good way to get your foot in the door and meet some fellow clannies Thumbs Up

Hello Everybody! Dabna10

Hello Everybody! Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hello Everybody! NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon May 17, 2021 11:12 am

Hello and welcome.

Props to you for finding time to game between job, family, and coaching two teams at once.
I think we had another clanmate try out F2P UIM, seems like the closest approach to classic RS one can achieve in OSRS.
Good luck on your endeavours, in Gielinor and out.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hello Everybody! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by NH Me Mon May 17, 2021 7:53 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Squeezing a bit of RS in every now and then is tough lol, I usually get a few minutes in the chair before I have to get up to handle something with the kids when we are actually at the house. Hope to see everyone around in game.
NH Me
NH Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Fri May 21, 2021 1:34 pm

Welcome NH, glad to have you friend!
Can't say I can relate to your busy life but I love that you still squeeze in the rs sessions Smile
Hope you settle in well and best of luck with your grinds.
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Sun May 23, 2021 3:13 am

Hey man, welcome to our community Very Happy The CC is a great place to just hang as you play the game, whenever you're able to do so. Sounds like you've got a full plate IRL, best of luck with everything! And see you around in-game Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Hello Everybody! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum