Tinnitus
OmniRick
Risa
M0bileUIM
8 posters

Go down

Hey gamers Empty Hey gamers

Post by M0bileUIM Sun May 09, 2021 7:24 am

Nice to meet you, the name's M0bileUIM. I use to play a lot as a kid pre-eoc, and only got back into osrs when it came out on mobile. I made a fresh account and was having tons of fun... until I wasn't. Realizing that I needed a change, I made another new account, this time a UIM, and my love for this 20yr old game was back at full force. I've had quite a few achievements I'm proud of, but unfortunately I have not had a real community to share things with (outside of a  streamers cc I occasionally lurked in). After stalking visiting your cc and seeing how great the interactions were between everybody, I knew that this was the type of community I'd like to be part of. Anyways, I'm looking forward to gaming with all of you and reaching all of our goals together!
M0bileUIM
M0bileUIM

Back to top Go down

Hey gamers Empty Re: Hey gamers

Post by Risa Sun May 09, 2021 9:19 am

Hey @M0bileUIM

Welcome to the clan and Welcome back to OSRS. We are glad you decided to join us!
You'll meet lots of people and fit in quickly we also got a lot of cool people in the cc who'll love to play the game with you. Pre-eoc were the days ! miss those times but definitely a good thing what your doing! hope your UIM works out Very Happy
Risa

Hey gamers YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun May 09, 2021 9:39 am

Hey, welcome, good to know you enjoy the cc Smile

Good luck with the UIM grind, do you have any sort of plan or goals to tackle, or are you just winging it?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hey gamers YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by M0bileUIM Sun May 09, 2021 9:57 am

I actually just recently reached my first big long term goal of achieving my quest point cape. I have some smaller goals I'm knocking out to get ready to start the transition to the end of mid-game and into the very early-late game.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a little lost after getting the qpc. It was a big goal and a lot of time went into it, and not having to grind out quests still kinds feels weird to me 😅
M0bileUIM
M0bileUIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun May 09, 2021 12:47 pm

Hi M0bileUIM,

Welcome to our community! You've got a quite nice UIM built up. Do you play only on mobile as the name implies, or was that just a reason to get you back in the game? Smile

It's always nice to have a place/people to share your achievements with. I hope we are able to be that for you. Don't hesitate to reach out to any of us if you have any questions Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey gamers 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by M0bileUIM Sun May 09, 2021 5:34 pm

Hi tinnitus,

Yes, I only play on mobile. I don't have time to sit at a computer , so being able to log in anywhere at anytime, even if just for a fee minutes, fits me really well.
M0bileUIM
M0bileUIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun May 09, 2021 6:06 pm

Howdy! Glad you're enjoying the atmosphere. We do our very best to keep things friendly, most of the time.

Big props for managing to play mobile-only without banking! I can barely play normally on a phone. I'm genuinely impressed, lol.

Edit: Just looked you up, and now I'm even more impressed. That's a really excellent account you've got there.

Hey gamers NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Sun May 09, 2021 6:21 pm

Hey friend welcome to the cc!
We are all a lovely bunch here hope you find it welcoming Smile

Good luck on your UIM why not start a thread here with all your progress then we can all see!
https://www.osrsadvice.com/f13-goals-and-achievements

Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Mon May 10, 2021 5:31 pm

Welcome! I hope you'll come to find that this is one of the most wholesome communities around Smile May you find your place at home with us!

Hey gamers Dabna10

Hey gamers Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hey gamers NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Tue May 11, 2021 2:47 am

Hey man! Welcome to our community, glad you'veenjoyed it so far! Best of luck with your account
The Crux
The Crux

Hey gamers 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue May 11, 2021 6:30 am

Congrats on the quest cape! Smile If you're feeling lost, remember you can switch gears to the diaries
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hey gamers YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down