+5
Maebious
Tinnitus
arrryh
Syllabic
Berenhardt
9 posters

Go down

Hey everyone! I'm new here. Empty Hey everyone! I'm new here.

Post by Berenhardt Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:03 am

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I've recently joined this clan. I've been lurking in the CC for the last week or so and have had a blast everytime!

I found this clan after some searching on the official runescape forums. I'm looking for fellow scapers that like to hang out together, do some fun activities, some competitions and give some advice in achieving your goals.

I will try to contribute as much as possible in the CC as my real life obligations allow me to. As I'm working full time as a social worker my life can be somewhat hectic at times and scaping time can be scarce. However I would really like to be a very active member seeing as I'm a very social person and I like to get to know fellow players.

Fun fact about me: I really like to hike and travel!

Looking forward to get to know you all!

Cheers,

*Edit: Is it possible to add a Belgian flag to the location option in the profile?

Berenhardt
Berenhardt
Berenhardt

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! I'm new here. Empty Re: Hey everyone! I'm new here.

Post by Syllabic Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:40 am

Heya Beren. Glad you signed up!

Appreciate you for the work you do Pepo Hugs Definitely not something I could make a living out of. Too taxing, in more ways than one.

I'm also a pretty big hiker. Haven't gotten many opportunities since COVID, but hopefully that changes in the near future. Lots of great trails in BC that I'm hoping to hit this year or the next Smile If you've got pictures to share, I know people on Discord (myself included) would love to see them!

P.S. Bear might be able to add a Belgian flag? Not sure what options he has on his end, but probably worth asking about.

Hey everyone! I'm new here. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by arrryh Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:18 am

Berenhardt wrote:Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I've recently joined this clan. I've been lurking in the CC for the last week or so and have had a blast everytime!

I found this clan after some searching on the official runescape forums. I'm looking for fellow scapers that like to hang out together, do some fun activities, some competitions and give some advice in achieving your goals.

I will try to contribute as much as possible in the CC as my real life obligations allow me to. As I'm working full time as a social worker my life can be somewhat hectic at times and scaping time can be scarce. However I would really like to be a very active member seeing as I'm a very social person and I like to get to know fellow players.

Cheers,

*Edit: Is it possible to add a Belgian flag to the location option in the profile?

Berenhardt

'eyyyyy Beren, well done for making it to the offsite!

Avid walker and hiker myself, living just at the entrance to the Yorkshire Dales myself in England, we have arguably some of the best walking in the world! I work in a village in the heart of the dales too so get to spend all my hours with the most luscious of countryside.

Looking forward to seeing your Vorkath progression after our chats in game early and hope my advice was everything you needed! Drop me another PM and i'll be happy to help again! Very Happy
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:21 am

Hey Berenhardt,

Welcome dude! Thanks for the intro Smile
I've done some hiking myself, not a huge amount but I do live in a decent area for stuff like that. It's great to hear that you are able to balance hobbies and work out with each other, as that's not always an easy thing to do. Thanks for the work you do by the way - you are in an incredibly important line of work.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you too - be seeing you my dude!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey everyone! I'm new here. 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:35 pm

Welcome to the cc Berenhardt!
Already seen you knocking around making good friends with everyone already Smile

Glad to have you buddy and good luck with your adventures.
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Cheers,

Berenhardt

Hi There

Welcome to the cc and OSRS. We are glad you've going and omg I'd love to go hiking but would be 1000 x better right now than being stuck inside during lockdown this is probably going to be something I might do now when lockdown eases! Very Happy see you in game!
Risa

Hey everyone! I'm new here. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:02 am

Welcome to the cc. Do you have any particular goals in Gielinor or are you just looking to hang out?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Berenhardt Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:34 am

Syllabic wrote:Heya Beren. Glad you signed up!

Appreciate you for the work you do Pepo Hugs Definitely not something I could make a living out of. Too taxing, in more ways than one.

I'm also a pretty big hiker. Haven't gotten many opportunities since COVID, but hopefully that changes in the near future. Lots of great trails in BC that I'm hoping to hit this year or the next Smile If you've got pictures to share, I know people on Discord (myself included) would love to see them!

P.S. Bear might be able to add a Belgian flag? Not sure what options he has on his end, but probably worth asking about.

Hey Syllabic,

Thanks, most of the time I'm having a blast with the youngsters I council. But it can be a bit hectic sometimes. Still love it though!

Cool to hear you're from BC! My girlfriend went there a couple of years ago to go hiking, it's definetly on our list to go there together one day. I'll post some pictures in the discord soon. Is there a dedicated channel for it or should I just post it in general?

I'll contact Bear about the flag, I'd like to represent my country you know Very Happy
Berenhardt
Berenhardt

Back to top Go down

Post by Berenhardt Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:37 am

arrryh wrote:

Cheers,

Berenhardt

'eyyyyy Beren, well done for making it to the offsite!

Avid walker and hiker myself, living just at the entrance to the Yorkshire Dales myself in England, we have arguably some of the best walking in the world! I work in a village in the heart of the dales too so get to spend all my hours with the most luscious of countryside.

Looking forward to seeing your Vorkath progression after our chats in game early and hope my advice was everything you needed! Drop me another PM and i'll be happy to help again! Very Happy

Hey arrryh!

Thanks again for the tips and tricks on killing Vorkath! I'll keep you up to date on my progress!

Nice to hear you're from Yorkshire, only been there once (visited York and Thornton) and absolutely loved it! If Covid allows we'll go to Yorkshire and cross over to Scotland this summer, if it doesn't allow we'll do that next year Smile
Berenhardt
Berenhardt

Back to top Go down

Post by Berenhardt Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:39 am

Tinnitus wrote:Hey Berenhardt,

Welcome dude! Thanks for the intro Smile
I've done some hiking myself, not a huge amount but I do live in a decent area for stuff like that. It's great to hear that you are able to balance hobbies and work out with each other, as that's not always an easy thing to do. Thanks for the work you do by the way - you are in an incredibly important line of work.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you too - be seeing you my dude!

Thanks for the welcome Tinnitus!

I'd recommend hiking everyday Smile it's a nice way to relax and clear your mind of of things. Thanks for the kind words about my work Smile I'm having a really good time, it can be stressful but I have a really good group of youngsters I council at the moment. One of them even plays RS Very Happy
Berenhardt
Berenhardt

Back to top Go down

Post by Berenhardt Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:41 am

Maebious wrote:Welcome to the cc Berenhardt!
Already seen you knocking around making good friends with everyone already Smile

Glad to have you buddy and good luck with your adventures.

Thanks Mae!

I've seen you around too! Loving the welcoming atmosphere of the clan! Good luck on your adventures aswell!
Berenhardt
Berenhardt

Back to top Go down

Post by Berenhardt Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:43 am

RnG Mami wrote:

Cheers,

Berenhardt

Hi There

Welcome to the cc and OSRS. We are glad you've going and omg I'd love to go hiking but would be 1000 x better right now than being stuck inside during lockdown this is probably going to be something I might do now when lockdown eases! Very Happy see you in game!

Thanks Mami!

There's some initiatives to go hiking and stay in people's gardens where I'm from. Would really recommend this Very Happy

See you in game!
Berenhardt
Berenhardt

Back to top Go down

Post by Berenhardt Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:47 am

OmniRick wrote:Welcome to the cc. Do you have any particular goals in Gielinor or are you just looking to hang out?

Thanks Rick!

Glad to see a fellow Zarosian!

I'm currently in the midgame I figure, nearing 1800 total level. I've recently got my questcape and fire cape. Looking to get all hard diaries done (only diaries left for that are the wildy diaries). I kinda want to get into bossing at the moment. I've asked some tips and tricks, from Arrryh, yesterday on killing Vorkath and I'll give him a go soon enough. I feel like I'm in the stage at the moment that I need some steady income to progress my account/skills. The current moneymaker (slayer) is doing the trick but nog fast enough.

My endgoal would be to max my account but that's still a long way away. I'd also like to learn raids in the future but I figure I'm not quite there yet stat- and equipment wise.
Berenhardt
Berenhardt

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Meow Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Welcome! I used to do a lot of hiking when I was a teen and in the military. This clan is very friendly and welcoming so I hope you enjoy being a part of this fantastic group!
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:54 pm

Hey man, welcome to our community Smile
Perhaps join our discord as well if you haven't already - it's a good place to chat with fellow clannies and keep up with peoples goals/accomplishments, etc.

Love hiking as well - you have any hiking trails u frequent where you live?

Best of luck in-game and IRL, see ya around Very Happy
The Crux
The Crux

Hey everyone! I'm new here. U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Berenhardt Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:07 pm

KickingRacc wrote:Welcome!  I used to do a lot of hiking when I was a teen and in the military.  This clan is very friendly and welcoming so I hope you enjoy being a part of this fantastic group!

Thanks KickingRacc!

Yeah, I'm really glad I joined. See you in game!
Berenhardt
Berenhardt

Back to top Go down

Post by Berenhardt Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:10 pm

The Crux wrote:Hey man, welcome to our community Smile
Perhaps join our discord as well if you haven't already - it's a good place to chat with fellow clannies and keep up with peoples goals/accomplishments, etc.

Love hiking as well - you have any hiking trails u frequent where you live?

Best of luck in-game and IRL, see ya around Very Happy

Thanks for the suggestion! Already joined the discord Smile

We've got some trails we frequent yeah, but we love to hike in the mountains which we sadly don't have. We live on the "countryside" though so we're in the fields as soon as we open our door which is fun aswell Smile
Berenhardt
Berenhardt

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:06 am

Zarosians must unite.

Vorkath is a decent moneymaker that's somehow afk and "can't look away" at the same time. I've yet to complete a blue dragon task without dying to a firebomb once...
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Berenhardt Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:07 am

OmniRick wrote:Zarosians must unite.

Vorkath is a decent moneymaker that's somehow afk and "can't look away" at the same time. I've yet to complete a blue dragon task without dying to a firebomb once...

Agreed!

Am at 20 kc now, feel like I got the hang of it now. Really tempting to learn how to woox walk but I rather not spend 100K on it each time I die. Any tips on where I could learn that?
Berenhardt
Berenhardt

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:01 pm

Berenhardt wrote:
OmniRick wrote:Zarosians must unite.

Agreed!

Am at 20 kc now, feel like I got the hang of it now. Really tempting to learn how to woox walk but I rather not spend 100K on it each time I die. Any tips on where I could learn that?

I haven't bothered learning it myself but I hear you can tune it to the BeeGees.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum