Hey Everyone :D

5 posters

Go down

Hey Everyone :D Empty Hey Everyone :D

Post by Greytness Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:13 pm

Hello Everyone.

I go by Greyt (Great) and i am a skiller turned pvmer. I am a maxed main that has recently started pet hunting (7/48 atm). I maxed December 23rd 2020. I am not the fastest learner but when i get the hang of it i become very efficient at it Very Happy . I am pretty familiar with all bossing in the game exept for nightmare and CM's (Cox). i hope to learn that soon.. I been playing RS off and on since classic but never got into pvm till 2020. I hope to get some PVM tips and learn some new methods. I want to compete in some BOTW to motivate me to do those bosses i hate Razz . hope to see yall in game
Greytness
Greytness

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone :D Empty Re: Hey Everyone :D

Post by Syllabic Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:47 pm

Hey Greyt, welcome. Was looking at your account when you joined Discord earlier. Very impressive Etongo You after any pets in particular?

We've got a pretty solid high-level PVM community (at least by my standards), so I imagine you'll feel right at home here. Feel free to let me know if you need anything, and best of luck meeting everyone Smile

Hey Everyone :D NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:59 pm

Hey Greyt,

Welcome dude, it's nice to have ya! You got a beast of an account. I'll probably do some pet hunting too after max, as long as I can stay motivated, haha. Hoping you have some good rng your way.

Good luck on the grind. Looking forward to seeing you in game!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey Everyone :D 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Greytness Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:05 pm

Syllabic wrote:Hey Greyt, welcome. Was looking at your account when you joined Discord earlier. Very impressive Etongo You after any pets in particular?

We've got a pretty solid high-level PVM community (at least by my standards), so I imagine you'll feel right at home here. Feel free to let me know if you need anything, and best of luck meeting everyone Smile

I really want any of the slayer pets. i have none of those. so im just steadily doing slayer till i get a couple of those. When i get bored i hunt callisto cub. thats probably in my top 2 pets. (callisto and kreeara my top 2).
Greytness
Greytness

Back to top Go down

Post by Greytness Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:06 pm

Tinnitus wrote:Hey Greyt,

Welcome dude, it's nice to have ya! You got a beast of an account. I'll probably do some pet hunting too after max, as long as I can stay motivated, haha. Hoping you have some good rng your way.

Good luck on the grind. Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Thank you. you will enjoy it.. its pretty chill pet hunting. GL 2 you too
Greytness
Greytness

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:17 am

Hi Greyt welcome to osrs advice. You’ve definitely hit the jackpot when it comes to clans especially here at osrs because we do a lot of fun events such as skill of the week and boss of the week so you will definitely have many opportunities to brush up on your Pvm skills and I’m general any questions you have just post it on here or ask anybody in the clan chat in game and you will always get a response as everybody in the clan are genuinely really helpful! And there’s also fellow pvmers in the chat too so make yourself at home and feel free to say hi in game Smile
Risa

Hey Everyone :D YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 pm

Hey there - welcome!

If you haven't already, you should join our discord! There are plenty of knowledgeable PvMers who can help you out. I've got a bit to learn in terms of raids/the Inferno and know I'll be able to count on people when the time comes. It's a solid community we've got goin on Smile We've got weekly Saturday PvM events, Boss of the Week, and wrapped up a team PvM Challenge not too long ago.

Best of luck with everything! I'm sure I'll see ya around
The Crux
The Crux

Hey Everyone :D U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum