Hello buddies of the CC

4 posters

Go down

Hello buddies of the CC Empty Hello buddies of the CC

Post by Denneh Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:49 pm

Hello everyone, as you've seen I recently joined OSRS after a break and came back, recently discovered we had a website and wanted to introduced myself.

I'm Dennis/Denneh/D if you will, i'm a 26 y/o male from Denmark, who's been playing OSRS/Original RS for about 12-15 years (Since I was a little boi) but haven't really taken the time/effort to REALLY get into the game before, after quitting WoW as my main MMORPG, i wanted to give it a shot and see how far I can come within 2021, i ain't the biggest noob, but I also doesn't know a lot about the game these days.

Well, what do I do for a living, I used to sail before the pandemic was a thing, but got fired due to it, so at the moment i'm unemployed and trying to look for work / probably changing education as i've grown a bit tired of it.

I'm pretty chill, a bit foul mouthed, something i've grown up with, but trying to manage it correctly so I won't be saying things which is unnecessary or hurtful, if anyone in the CC thinks i'm going a bit over the edge, just tell me and i'll tone it down.

So, just a short introduction, see you all ingame and in the CC Smile

Oh and here's a picture of me, so y'all know who I am.
[img]Hello buddies of the CC Works10[/img]

y'all have a nice day, kind regards - KING. Smile
Denneh
Denneh

Back to top Go down

Hello buddies of the CC Empty Re: Hello buddies of the CC

Post by arrryh Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:02 pm

Hey Denneh, welcome to the offsite!

Don't worry if you're a little rusty and think you don't know too much, the cc is like a big AQA encyclopedia of knowledge, lots of great people and someone will generally always point you in the right direction! Looking forward to seeing how you progress.

Also Sailing sounds awesome, believe it or not that's the closest osrs has ever come to adding a new skill, but a big enough % of the playerbase will never agree enough for it to happen. Shame, you would have walked that 99! Razz Catch you soon
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:03 pm

Hey Denneh, good to see a post from you finally!

Well, what do I do for a living, I used to sail before the pandemic was a thing, but got fired due to it, so at the moment i'm unemployed and trying to look for work / probably changing education as i've grown a bit tired of it.

What kind of "sailing" are we talking? That could mean a lot of things, at least in my mind, and all of them sound pretty interesting Razz Not a career I hear about very often. What do you think might interest you instead once the pandemic finally blows over?

I'm pretty chill, a bit foul mouthed, something i've grown up with, but trying to manage it correctly so I won't be saying things which is unnecessary or hurtful, if anyone in the CC thinks i'm going a bit over the edge, just tell me and i'll tone it down.

Hasn't been a problem so far, so I'm sure you'll be fine Pepo Hugs I had to tone myself down a bit for CC as well, but after a short while it becomes second nature to be honest.

Hello buddies of the CC NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Denneh Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:22 pm

Well, I used to sail with kids on a not sure what you can call it "school ship(?)" basically kids at the age of 13-15+ with their teacher, maybe some parents who joins us for a week to see what kind of stuff we do in a week, they'll do whatever we usually take care off, so, we basically get a "free week" of doing nothin' cus the kids will do it.

And I was thinking of some labor work perhaps, gon' take another 3 years, but it's whatever. Very Happy

Denneh
Denneh

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:13 pm

Hi Dennis

awesome intro and eyy! we have something in common im also 26 im turning 27 this month and I also started playing osrs 16 years ago I started playing when I started high school and all my friends were into runescape and got me into it haha been addicted since! Very Happy welcome back and see you in game!
Risa

Hello buddies of the CC YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Denneh Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:50 pm

RnG Mami wrote:Hi Dennis

awesome intro and eyy! we have something in common im also 26 im turning 27 this month and I also started playing osrs 16 years ago I started playing when I started high school and all my friends were into runescape and got me into it haha been addicted since! Very Happy welcome back and see you in game!

That's cool to hear! early congratulations with the birthday, if I don't catch you ingame when you turn 27, also yea, see you ingame at somepoint bud Very Happy
Denneh
Denneh

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:57 pm

aha will defo meet can't miss us crazies in the chat haha! xD also tyvm! means a lot! Very Happy im almost 30....yuck! lol no offence to anybody who is 30. Smile
Risa

Hello buddies of the CC YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum