Hello Everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone  Empty Hello Everyone

Post by Ironamor Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:51 pm

I've been playing Runescape on and off as a kid since I can remember, just never stuck my feet in. Finally decided on trying out an ironman a few months back and fell in love, I remember osrs without the GE and missed the idea of being completely solo! I've been stuck playing since and can't wait to be apart of the clan, just love the positivity and overall friendliness! Look forward to speaking with everyone.

Kind regards, Ironamor
Ironamor
Ironamor

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone  Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Syllabic Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:57 pm

Hey! Good to have ya. I'm definitely not the kind of person that would get much out of Ironman mode, but I've heard good things from a lot of clan members that have made the switch. I can see the appeal if you're someone that enjoys being fully self-sufficient. Sounds like a nightmare to me, but I can see it, lol. What are you working on at the moment?

See you in-game Smile

Hello Everyone  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironamor Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:10 pm

Yeah its definitely a challenge but its truly satisfying as well! I was thinking of going 99 fishing while doing temp but kinda wanna get started on the quest grind for barrows gloves and finally get my pve grind going !
Ironamor
Ironamor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:40 pm

Hey dude,

Welcome aboard!

I was the same way when I started trying out ironman mode - I was pretty much hooked within the first few hours, and haven't looked back since. There are some downsides of course but it all just depends on your playstyle.

Getting barrows gloves is definitely a solid goal for any account, once you manage that you are well on your way to having a beast account Smile

Hope you keep having fun dude. We'll be seeing you around!

Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello Everyone  4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by arrryh Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:25 pm

Ironamor wrote:I've been playing Runescape on and off as a kid since I can remember, just never stuck my feet in. Finally decided on trying out an ironman a few months back and fell in love, I remember osrs without the GE and missed the idea of being completely solo! I've been stuck playing since and can't wait to be apart of the clan, just love the positivity and overall friendliness! Look forward to speaking with everyone.

Kind regards, Ironamor

Great to have you here, Ironamor! Welcome to the madhouse. :-)

Haven't seen you around in-game yet but will be sure to say hi when I do! What do you have planned for your account in the short-term? Any goals? Looking forward to seeing you hit them if so!
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum