+3
Tinnitus
Syllabic
Battdood
7 posters

Go down

Hey everyone new here Empty Hey everyone new here

Post by Battdood Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:11 pm

Hi I was sent an invite on discord from one of my old school buddies. Just found out he plays RS. I first started playing in 2007 I was like 12 years old ,but stopped and when I found out OSRS was on mobile I started playing again. I took a break for quite a while and just started playing again in December of 2020 and was looking for a crew to PVM with. I have been playing solo mostly, but wanted to try some group activities. My RSN is BattDoode. Thanks in advance Very Happy
Battdood
Battdood

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone new here Empty Re: Hey everyone new here

Post by Syllabic Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:26 pm

Hey! Welcome, bud. Nice of your friend to invite you to our Discord! Am I allowed to know who it was? Razz

We're not a PVM clan as such but we do plenty of it, so you should be more than sorted there. Usually have at least a few raiders and such on at any given hour. What kind of content are you into?

Catch ya in-game or on Disc!

Hey everyone new here NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Battdood Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:39 pm

Thanks, sounds great. His RSN is makemoola. Im interested in any bosses for a chance at a cool pet, but also would love to learn raids.
Battdood
Battdood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:55 pm

Hey BattDoode,

Welcome to the clan, discord, and offsite man! Makemoola is a good dude, glad to hear that he shared our clan with you Smile

We have quite a few raiders in the clan, and many of them are fine with taking on newer raiders. I learned how to raid myself from the help of clannies, and it was tons of fun. Hope you have a similar experience to that, and best of luck on hunting down a cool boss pet! Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey everyone new here 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:09 pm

Welcome Smile In Advice you will find a few pet hunters, and many more bossing and raiding enthusiasts.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hey everyone new here YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by arrryh Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:45 pm

Battdood wrote:Hi I was sent an invite on discord from one of my old school buddies. Just found out he plays RS. I first started playing in 2007 I was like 12 years old ,but stopped and when I found out OSRS was on mobile I started playing again. I took a break for quite a while and just started playing again in December of 2020 and was looking for a crew to PVM with. I have been playing solo mostly, but wanted to try some group activities. My RSN is BattDoode. Thanks in advance Very Happy

Welcome Batt! I do recall you hopping into the CC earlier today and welcoming you then, it's nice to see you've made your way to the offsite too!!

What group activities would you like to try? I'm mostly on a hard account progression grind at the moment, with quests taking the forefront! Planning to hit up pest control to break it up soon, hit me up and come with!

Regardless, welcome!
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

Post by Battdood Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:18 pm

Thanks everyone look forward to gaming with you guys. Im currently in the process of moving, so I wont be on so much for the next few days. Once Im settled in the grind begins again. Ill be active real soon.
Battdood
Battdood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:49 pm

Hey man - welcome to our community! Always good to see a referral on here. If PvM is your jam, I'd highly recommend joining our Discord if you haven't already. We have frequent PvMers that like to hang in there and discuss all things PvM.

We've also hold a bi-weekly Boss of the Week competition, and recently wrapped up our PvM Challenge "bingo".

Best of luck with your move! See you around Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Hey everyone new here U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmillies Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:10 am

Hey there!

Welcome to the CC, and welcome back to the game! Mobile brought back a lot of players!

Like what was said above, if you’re into PVM you should really join our discord. There’s lots of experienced and inexperienced players on there, as well as a looking-for-group section.

See you around! Smile
Jmillies
Jmillies

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum