+3
DabbingBrb
Syllabic
GraxeTP
7 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Hi Everyone

Post by GraxeTP Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:36 am

Hi everyone, it is I GraxeTP. Been in runescape for awhile now, so thought I'd stick to a clan.

Currently working on 99 runecrafting for some gp before doing late game pvm in the future (I hope Razz). I'm not super great at pvm. vorkath is the only one I can reliably do, so I hope some clannies can teach me proper someday. Currently going through university, so I have to balance game and life.

Looking forward to a long time with you all !
GraxeTP
GraxeTP

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Re: Hi Everyone

Post by Syllabic Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:53 am

Hey Graxe! Seen you in CC for a bit now; glad you decided to sign up. I'm also pretty terrible at most PVM. I also don't like disappointing a group, lol. Usually stick to stuff like Corp and various Slayer bosses. People are friendly, though, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding people willing to show you the ropes when the time comes Smile

What are you studying in Uni?

Hi Everyone NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by GraxeTP Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:57 am

Syllabic wrote:Hey Graxe! Seen you in CC for a bit now; glad you decided to sign up. I'm also pretty terrible at most PVM. I also don't like disappointing a group, lol. Usually stick to stuff like Corp and various Slayer bosses. People are friendly, though, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding people willing to show you the ropes when the time comes Smile

What are you studying in Uni?

My course is related to life sciences. Hopefully I can lol, my ping at the best is 90+ on a good day and am in the GMT +8 timezone, so most of the time its prolly soloscape for me xD
GraxeTP
GraxeTP

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:40 am

My course is related to life sciences. Hopefully I can lol, my ping at the best is 90+ on a good day and am in the GMT +8 timezone, so most of the time its prolly soloscape for me xD

Ooh, sounds interesting. Wishing you the best of luck with your schooling!

And yeah, I feel you on the ping. 100+ is usually the best I can manage on any non-West Coast world. Timezone is tough too, since that's pretty much our off-hours. Still, I'm confident you'll find a way to make it work  Cool

Catch ya around.

Hi Everyone NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:54 am

Welcome Graxe! You picked a good first choice for a clan, it usually takes people several clans until they find us Smile

99 Runecrafting is a super ambitious goal, how far along are you? I know once you hit 77 the skill basically reinvents itself. I wish you the best of luck with that grind and be sure to pop by the cc and say hi along the way Happy Pepo

Hi Everyone Dabna10

Hi Everyone Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hi Everyone NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by arrryh Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:09 am

GraxeTP wrote:Hi everyone, it is I GraxeTP. Been in runescape for awhile now, so thought I'd stick to a clan.

Currently working on 99 runecrafting for some gp before doing late game pvm in the future (I hope Razz). I'm not super great at pvm. vorkath is the only one I can reliably do, so I hope some clannies can teach me proper someday. Currently going through university, so I have to balance game and life.

Looking forward to a long time with you all !

Hello Graxe! Have seen you around the cc before now, welcome to the madhouse! :p

Look forward to seeing you progress your goals, while I endlessly procrastinate mine! What a Face
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:20 pm

Hey Graxe,

Nice to see ya on the offsite! I hope uni is treating you well. It might not seem worth it at times (at least that's how I feel) but in the end I know it definitely is.

99 rc will definitely be nice with setting you up for some good PvM gear - it's a long grind but one I found relaxing actually, provided you are grinding most of it at Zeah Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hi Everyone 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:54 am

Hi Graxe! Welcome to our community Smile
As Syllabic said, there are plenty of helpful people in the chat who can show you the ropes to various bosses and PvM advice - myself included! A lot of the stuff I've learned has been info passed down from clannies. Best of luck to you, in-game and with your studies. My chat is always on if you have any questions - See ya around Very Happy
The Crux
The Crux

Hi Everyone 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by GraxeTP Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:37 am

Thanks everyone! Currently at 80 rc, ima take it slow and steady at bloods to reach the end goal~
GraxeTP
GraxeTP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvny Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:56 am

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay (which will probably be great)

Glad to have you on board.

Cheers
Zvny
Zvny

Hi Everyone 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum