Tinnitus
Syllabic
PoiseApple
7 posters

Go down

Hi... Empty Hi...

Post by PoiseApple Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:12 pm

Hey....

I’m LadyLuck6964 on runescape. I came across this clan on google. I’m hoping to make some friends and meet new people.
I’ve been playing RuneScape on and off since 04. I enjoy skilling and pet hunting. I am excited for the new updates with clan halls on osrs.

I don’t really say much I just play RuneScape and I’m pretty active online almost everyday.

Thank you for letting me join.
PoiseApple

Back to top Go down

Hi... Empty Re: Hi...

Post by Syllabic Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:30 pm

Hey Lady! Glad you got posted Smile Everybody here is super friendly, so it sounds like you'll be a perfect fit. And yeah, clan update is gonna be huuuuuge. I wasn't really feeling the game before the announcement, but I'm excited to be playing again, largely because of that. Gonna be a gamechanger for larger clans like ours!

What's your favourite pet? I'm a big fan of Rocky, personally.

Hi... NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:38 pm

Hey Lady,

Good to see you on the offsite! I'm glad you found us Smile

Heard you mention just now in game that you like the hellpuppy pet - definitely my favorite as well. I was so thankful to be spooned one early on because it was definitely a pet that I would have been willing to camp for.

I am super stoked for the clan update too! It's going to be huge. and it has been exciting to learn more details as Jagex releases them.
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hi... 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by arrryh Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:53 pm

Hello Ladyluck!

Seems only right to extend the warmest of welcome that I was given and pass on the goodwill! I can assure you that you'll feel accepted straight away as everyone is lovely, and hellish helpful.

If you see me in game, say hi! I'll do the same o/ Smile
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:37 pm

Hi there! Welcome to our community Very Happy Hope ya enjoy it enough to stick around!
Good luck with your goals - I've yet to get a skilling pet on my main account myself. BUT, have been enjoying skilling after our PvM challenge, so hopefully I'll cop one soon!

See you around Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Hi... 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabzter Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:50 pm

Hello and welcome!

You'll meet some pretty cool people here, very active very friendly
Dabzter
Dabzter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:14 am

Hey Lady and welcome to the offsite. Can't wait for the clan update, pumped to see what it'll bring. Any particular pet you're after or are you just trying to catch them all?

Hi... 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by PoiseApple Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:10 am

Syllabic wrote:Hey Lady! Glad you got posted Smile Everybody here is super friendly, so it sounds like you'll be a perfect fit. And yeah, clan update is gonna be huuuuuge. I wasn't really feeling the game before the announcement, but I'm excited to be playing again, largely because of that. Gonna be a gamechanger for larger clans like ours!

What's your favourite pet? I'm a big fan of Rocky, personally.

Thank you Syllabic I don’t really join websites often and honestly wasn’t going to but I had been lurking for a week and I really enjoyed what I saw.

Yeah the update is gonna be fun will be nice for sure for us all to get together.

My favourite pet is the hellpuppy I love dogs and I’d love to get the hellpuppy and one day a bloodhound pet.

PoiseApple

Back to top Go down

Post by PoiseApple Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:13 am

Tinnitus wrote:Hey Lady,

Good to see you on the offsite! I'm glad you found us Smile

Heard you mention just now in game that you like the hellpuppy pet - definitely my favorite as well. I was so thankful to be spooned one early on because it was definitely a pet that I would have been willing to camp for.

I am super stoked for the clan update too! It's going to be huge. and it has been exciting to learn more details as Jagex releases them.

That’s amazing how you have the pet those are my goals ! I love dogs so much which is why I have a thing for pet dogs in games I just have to get them.

I know I’m excited to see what the clan hall is going to look like going to be a lot of fun.
PoiseApple

Back to top Go down

Post by PoiseApple Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:15 am

arrryh wrote:Hello Ladyluck!

Seems only right to extend the warmest of welcome that I was given and pass on the goodwill! I can assure you that you'll feel accepted straight away as everyone is lovely, and hellish helpful.

If you see me in game, say hi! I'll do the same o/ Smile

Thank you arrryh for your sweet words. I know the past week pretty much every has answered any questions I’ve had. Will say hi for sure thank you.
PoiseApple

Back to top Go down

Post by PoiseApple Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:17 am

The Crux wrote:Hi there! Welcome to our community Very Happy Hope ya enjoy it enough to stick around!
Good luck with your goals - I've yet to get a skilling pet on my main account myself. BUT, have been enjoying skilling after our PvM challenge, so hopefully I'll cop one soon!

See you around Smile

Thank you and good luck on your pet hunting I don’t have any pets either yet but hoping can work towards one I have a long way to go yet not been skilling much but I have started doing some skilling recently woodcutting and fire making so it would be cool to snag a Phoenix pet or beaver pet.

Thank you good luck on your goals too.
PoiseApple

Back to top Go down

Post by PoiseApple Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:19 am

Dabzter wrote:Hello and welcome!

You'll meet some pretty cool people here, very active very friendly

Hey Dabzter that’s good to know as I’m pretty active myself all the time everyday so will be fun.
PoiseApple

Back to top Go down

Post by PoiseApple Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:22 am

Shh Gg | Small Pulley wrote:Hey Lady and welcome to the offsite. Can't wait for the clan update, pumped to see what it'll bring. Any particular pet you're after or are you just trying to catch them all?

Hey Pulley, I’m excited too I wonder if it will have a bank and will allow us to be more social and skill together would be nice. Would be sweet if I could catch them all but my rng is unlucky and it will for sure take sometime to even get one pet lol. But I love dogs and want to get a hellpuppy and bloodhound pet one day. Right now I don’t have any lol.
PoiseApple

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum