+2
Syllabic
Dabzter
6 posters

Go down

Hey all! Empty Hey all!

Post by Dabzter Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:09 am

Hey guys!

I'm Dabzter, and I've been playing RS since 06. Recently found myself without a clan, and came across this giant community!

I hope you all are well Smile

Edit: I signed up in 2017 for this website, but seen the rule about multi clanning, so I never posted or anything until now, due to being in a clan previously.

Last edited by Dabzter on Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to point out a detail)
Dabzter
Dabzter

Back to top Go down

Hey all! Empty Re: Hey all!

Post by Syllabic Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:42 am

@DabbingBrb you have competition

Hey Dabzter. A very belated welcome to you! haha.

What clan were you in previously, if you don't mind me asking? I keep in touch with a few others, though they're mostly w354 CCs. Might be a slim chance that we know some of the same people!

Happy to have you with us Smile

P.S. Got any goals you're working on, or anything else you'd like to share?

Hey all! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabzter Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:16 am

Syllabic wrote:@DabbingBrb you have competition

Hey Dabzter. A very belated welcome to you! haha.

What clan were you in previously, if you don't mind me asking? I keep in touch with a few others, though they're mostly w354 CCs. Might be a slim chance that we know some of the same people!

Happy to have you with us Smile

P.S. Got any goals you're working on, or anything else you'd like to share?

Hey!

So; after a couple years of bouncing around, I actually co founded a W348 CC "Coin Vault".

We had 50+ online nightly, as well as a few hundred active in discord. Alas, I became burnt out as did my friend who co-owned the CC with me. well, one day, the current gold stars decided to change the info to the key account and boot us from the discord, as well as demoting us. Was sad really, but still pretty happy to see something a friend and I created thrive on.

As far as goals go, I'd like to finally start towards maxing. Currently at 2064 total would like to hit 2200. Would also like to learn how to raid, and possibly attempt the inferno. Pipe dream of the year is to lay my hands on the T-bow Smile but I'll get there eventually.

Thanks for such a warm welcome!
Dabzter
Dabzter

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:42 am

Well damn, that's not the kind of story I expected silent I'm really sorry to hear that. I actually had something similar to me happen... getting on 9 years ago now, or thereabouts. I was co-leader in a decent-sized CoD clan (nothing on your level, but moderately successful for the time) for around a year and a half, until one of the other guys pulled that exact same move on me. We were all teens pretty much, so obviously something like that was bound to happen eventually. Still, it's a damn shame when friends end up being pushed apart by something so petty. Hopefully we can do a bit to help fill that gap Pepo Hugs

We're actually pretty close in terms of total level and overall goals! I've been super slow with my skilling lately, so big milestones are off the table for the near future; but I would still like to learn how to raid someday, and am also working on nabbing my own tbow (equally slowly, lol). Baby steps and all that! Best of luck with it Smile

Hey all! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabzter Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:47 am

I appreciate the love Smile Looking throughout the forum and kinda hanging back in the CC so far tonight, gotta say I'm loving it thus far. Hopefully after some time I can find a way to contribute Smile not sure how I could be of service but I love helping out
Dabzter
Dabzter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:59 pm

Hiya Dabzter, 

Thanks for your intro. Those are some great goals to shoot for, all of which I am hoping to reach eventually as well. All those levels after 2000+ total start to take a while but that just makes every level up start to feel like an achievement Smile

Sorry to hear about what happened with your previous clan (you as well Syllabic), that's truly awful. I'd imagine I would personally be completely turned off with the idea of clans after that, but it's great that you are still open to them after something like that. 

I hope you continue to enjoy your time here - and be seeing you around Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey all! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:09 pm

Hey Dabzter! Sorry to hear the other cc did you like that, but it just means we get to welcome you back Very Happy As for being of service all you gotta do is be friendly and enjoy playing the game, the rest will take care of itself. Good luck on 2200 Total, and after that, maxing! See you in-game Thumbs Up

Hey all! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:50 pm

Hi Dabzter - welcome!!
Sorry to hear about your experience with your previous clan. We definitely won't do ya like that here Very Happy Lots of kind, helpful people to chat with. Hope you enjoy it enough to stick around. See ya around Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Hey all! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabzter Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:59 pm

Man,

Thank you guys so much! This welcome has been awesome. Looking forward to grinding it out with you all!
Dabzter
Dabzter

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:20 pm

Hey Dab! The more Dabs the better \o>

Hope you enjoy your time with us my man Happy Pepo

Hey all! Dabna10

Hey all! Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hey all! NuD0cpJ