Hello!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Bojarzin Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:58 pm

Hey, all. So, my name is Max, Preazadent in game. I went to high school with Iron Kingo/King of Rune, whatever he uses more often, and he got me to join as I got more into the member's world and the higher level content that it involves, and I've found the clan super helpful and kind.

I guess I'll do a brief intro thing. I'm 27, I play guitar and sing, and I'm almost done school for game programming, so hopefully I will soon be making some cool games too. That's about it Razz

(If you all wanna know about goofy stuff Kingo did in high school, just ask)
Bojarzin
Bojarzin

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Syllabic Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:04 pm

Heeee's done it. Hey man. I actually had no idea you and Kingo knew each other that well! That's pretty cool. I won't ask for deets, because as bad as he might have been, I'm sure I was worse Razz

Big early congrats on almost making it through school. Wanted to be a game developer for years, as I'm sure loads of kids my age did. Never happened, but I've got some friends that ended up making it work for them. Seems like a fun, but super stressful industry to be in. You have a dream studio you think you'd eventually wanna work at?

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:19 am

Hey Preazadent, 

Good to see you on the offsite! Had no clue you knew Kingo in real life either. It's always awesome to learn about clannies having connections irl. 

Best of luck with finishing school and starting up with work. You've picked a great field Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar 96 Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:49 pm

Welcome to the clan man! That is awesome you're going to school for programming, something I wish I would have done lol. If ya need anything, let me know.
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:58 pm

Welcome to the offsite Preazadent and congrats on almost finishing school! I've seen you in the cc quite a bit so it's good to see you officially join us :p F2P is nice but Member's worlds and the content that comes with it is where the game really starts, see ya around

Hello! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum