I'm shy, please come say hi

5 posters

Go down

I'm shy, please come say hi Empty I'm shy, please come say hi

Post by Electric99 Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:46 pm

Hi everyone! Electric99 its the name, and I'm quite new to RS. My new adventure started in January after watching few people playing this game on Twitch. Happy that I came across this clan as everyone are so helpful and friendly and I hope that I'm here for a long time.
My passion is mental health and its a privilege in my spare time I work in a ward as an Assistant Psychologist, but when I'm not its all about gaining the XP.

Hope I get the chance to talk to everyone in the clan!
Electric99
Electric99

Back to top Go down

I'm shy, please come say hi Empty Re: I'm shy, please come say hi

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:55 pm

Welcome Electric! Glad to have you and happy you found the game, definitely full of adventures. With that attitude you’re welcome to stay as long as you like Very Happy Do you have any specific goals you’re working towards right now or just enjoying the game?

I'm shy, please come say hi 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:58 pm

Hey Electric, nice to meet you Smile Makes me glad to see new players finding RS for the first time! How have you been spending your time in-game so far? You working toward anything specific?

Also, I won't say much about it, but thank you for the work you do. Can't overstate how important mental health professionals really are. Was kinda my passion when I was younger. Didn't end up going down that route in the end, but I've got a lot of respect for it.

I'm shy, please come say hi NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric99 Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:40 pm

Shh Gg | Small Pulley wrote:Welcome Electric! Glad to have you and happy you found the game, definitely full of adventures. With that attitude you’re welcome to stay as long as you like Very Happy Do you have any specific goals you’re working towards right now or just enjoying the game?
Thank you! Current goal is to obtain the quest cape (have 231qp so far) and unlock as many contents. Glad OSRS community is huge because I sure was overwhelmed where to begin when I started.
Electric99
Electric99

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:45 pm

Electric99 wrote:
Shh Gg | Small Pulley wrote:Welcome Electric! Glad to have you and happy you found the game, definitely full of adventures. With that attitude you’re welcome to stay as long as you like Very Happy Do you have any specific goals you’re working towards right now or just enjoying the game?
Thank you! Current goal is to obtain the quest cape (have 231qp so far) and unlock as many contents. Glad OSRS community is huge because I sure was overwhelmed where to begin when I started.
Well with 231 you’re definitely close! This is a great group of people who help out with anything and point you in the right direction. I saw you mention working in the mental health field and gotta say I respect you for it. I worked as a psychiatric nursing assistant some time back, and what you do isn’t easy but it’s very appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric99 Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:50 pm

Syllabic wrote:Hey Electric, nice to meet you Smile Makes me glad to see new players finding RS for the first time! How have you been spending your time in-game so far? You working toward anything specific?

Also, I won't say much about it, but thank you for the work you do. Can't overstate how important mental health professionals really are. Was kinda my passion when I was younger. Didn't end up going down that route in the end, but I've got a lot of respect for it.
Thank you Syllabic, it means a lot Smile
I never thought that I would be doing Psychology when I was younger. I wanted to be pilot and learn to fly, but then things happens in your life and it redirect you into something else that you might've never thought of.
Electric99
Electric99

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric99 Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:02 pm

Shh Gg | Small Pulley wrote:
Electric99 wrote:
Well with 231 you’re definitely close! This is a great group of people who help out with anything and point you in the right direction. I saw you mention working in the mental health field and gotta say I respect you for it. I worked as a psychiatric nursing assistant some time back, and what you do isn’t easy but it’s very appreciated.
Its really appreciated, that's why I wanted to introduce myself and learn as much contents of this game. Hope I get to do some clan events and boss fights!

That's amazing Small Pulley! It is definitely challenging environment especially with everything is going on, but it is very rewarding. Is Psychiatric or Nursing a career you like to pursue?
Electric99
Electric99

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:06 pm

Electric99 wrote:
Electric99 wrote:
Its really appreciated, that's why I wanted to introduce myself and learn as much contents of this game. Hope I get to do some clan events and boss fights!

That's amazing Small Pulley! It is definitely challenging environment especially with everything is going on, but it is very rewarding. Is Psychiatric or Nursing a career you like to pursue?
We had a Nightmare event last night and there’s a CoX mass on the 21st if you’re interested! The info can be found on our forums and Discord.

I’m not pursuing anything in psych or nursing at the moment, but I’ve given thought to it as a possible route down the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric99 Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:21 pm

Electric99 wrote:
Electric99 wrote:

We had a Nightmare event last night and there’s a CoX mass on the 21st if you’re interested! The info can be found on our forums and Discord.

I’m not pursuing anything in psych or nursing at the moment, but I’ve given thought to it as a possible route down the line.
I don't think I'll be much useful yet, but when I do meet minimum requirements then I will participate.

Happy to talk if you ever need to.
Electric99
Electric99

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:28 pm

Hey dude,

Good to see ya on here. It's always a pleasure to see newer players still joining the game.

I'd also like to say thank you for doing what you do, it's an incredibly important area of work for the community worldwide. Especially given the recent worldwide events this past year. 

Hope you continue to enjoy the grind. Very nice account progress for just starting up this year, by the way  Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric99 Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:00 pm

Tinnitus wrote:Hey dude,

Good to see ya on here. It's always a pleasure to see newer players still joining the game.

I'd also like to say thank you for doing what you do, it's an incredibly important area of work for the community worldwide. Especially given the recent worldwide events this past year. 

Hope you continue to enjoy the grind. Very nice account progress for just starting up this year, by the way  Happy Pepo
Thank you Tinnitus! Hopefully things do get better sooner than later.

I think its such a fantastic game with lots of histories and I can be playing for hours :lol!
I must give the credit to the wiki for my account progression because they have made it easy on what to focus on. Although the journey has been mostly lonely, I hope I get to meet people and socialize while I grind my account further.
Electric99
Electric99

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar 96 Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:56 am

Welcome!! Awesome that you're passionate about mental health. We need more mental health workers in the world.
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum