Hi everyone :D

5 posters

Go down

Hi everyone :D Empty Hi everyone :D

Post by Tuna Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:39 am

Name: Adam
RSN: Hot_Tunaa

Hi everyone! Glad to be here, I'm here mainly socially and to answer any RS based question as I've been playing since 2004. I'm a massive noob when it comes to bossing so am up for anyone teaching me if they'd be so inclined Smile. I now work in finance and am currently WFH due to the pandemic so I afk most days and am more active in the evenings. before making the move into finance I was a chef for 10 years and ended up in a 2 Michelin star restaurant in London. So if anybody has any cooking related questions I'm happy to help! (I did once facetime my friend and guided him cooking his fiancé an anniversary meal and they're now married, just saying). Look forward to getting to know you all.

Tuna xx
Tuna
Tuna

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone :D Empty Re: Hi everyone :D

Post by Purple Dude Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:59 am

Welcome Tuna Very Happy
For social stuff and questions/answers, you are in a good place Very Happy
Should be somewhat easy to find people to boss with, or teach you Smile

Look forward to seeing you around ingame Wink

bounce bounce

Hi everyone :D NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:25 am

Hey Tuna,

Thanks for the intro! I hope you enjoy time here.

A chef eh? Cool stuff dude, I bet that had a very different atmosphere from finance, but it's nice being able to work from home for sure. Pretty nice of you to help your friend cook an anniversary meal - seems like it worked out for him Smile

We have a food and cooking channel on our discord, might be worth checking it out if you're into that sort of thing. We have lots of people to boss with here as well, with plenty of patient teachers as Purple Dude said.

Let us know if you need anything  Happy Pepo

P.S. - what's your favorite meal?
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hi everyone :D 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuna Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:12 pm

Thanks Tinnitus,

Very different but WFH is nice cos I can scape haha!

The discord channel sounds right up my street! I've just bought a new PC and I'm having a nightmare trying to install discord. i5t's stuck in a checking for update 1 out of 1 loop and I've tried everything to no avail. When I've got it working I'll be sure to drop by Smile.

my fave meal is a good paella. My family has had a villa in Spain for the last 30 years and my best mate (the one I got married) lives just a mile from there.

What's yours?
Tuna
Tuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:23 pm

Hey, Adam. Nice to have you. That's quite the career pivot, lol. Do you miss being a chef at all, or is this kind of a "well-deserved break" so to speak? A couple guys I used to work with at my last job had previously worked in the restaurant industry (though obviously not on a Michelin star level), but they didn't seem terribly keen on going back. Sounds incredibly stressful, from what little I know. For whatever it's worth, finance definitely seems like a safer bet right now due to COVID. We've been losing established businesses in town here left and right Sad

I actually had a similar problem with my Discord ages ago. I can't recall exactly what I did to fix it, but if I stumble across the answer again, I'll be sure to let you know. Really can be a pain sometimes.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time with us, and best of luck getting on the bossing grind! I'm not a huge group PVM guy, but I'd be down to try some Corp or God Wars, if you think that might interest you Smile

Edit: Also, missed that at first; your family owns a Spanish villa? Any chance you might wanna adopt me?

Hi everyone :D NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Tuna wrote:Thanks Tinnitus,

Very different but WFH is nice cos I can scape haha!

The discord channel sounds right up my street! I've just bought a new PC and I'm having a nightmare trying to install discord. i5t's stuck in a checking for update 1 out of 1 loop and I've tried everything to no avail. When I've got it working I'll be sure to drop by Smile.

my fave meal is a good paella. My family has had a villa in Spain for the last 30 years and my best mate (the one I got married) lives just a mile from there.

What's yours?

Ahh, hope you figure it out! I had some trouble installing it at first too. 

I could use a good paella right now, that sounds like a dream. My palate doesn't have the most experience to be honest, but I'll never turn down some home made barbecue. We used to barbecue all the time in the backyard growing up, I'd pretty much eat anything and everything homemade like that.
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:01 pm

Hey Tuna! Definitely in the right place for a social environment with questions. You'll find plenty of people bossing daily who are up to take on learners as well if you wanted to get into it. The finance part is cool but I'm really interested in the chef part. Working in a 2 Michelin star restaurant and helping your buddy with his anniversary meal must mean you really know your stuff. Glad to have you, and look forward to seeing you in-game Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum