Greetings

5 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by BMiller MD Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:11 pm

Hello all, I'll start by introducing myself as BMiller, my OSRS username is BMiller MD. I've been playing RuneScape off-and-on since I was a teenager and I am now entering my late twenties. I took a longer than usual break, and had almost considered myself over the RuneScape phase. However, just like everyone else, the nostalgia sucked me right back in. No promises on how long this burst of motivation will last, but I'm having fun just for now. I've been around the clan chat the past few weeks and have just now learned how to introduce myself via forum.

I am currently an attending physician in a rural environment emergency room. I work long shifts so I'll have decent periods of inactivity, however, accompanied are decent periods of leisure. My accounts mediocre at best, but slowing getting to where it needs to be Smile. As for activities outside of RuneScape and my career, I enjoy spending time outdoors and with my German Shepherd companion, Geyser. I look forward to meeting everybody.
BMiller MD
BMiller MD

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Tinnitus Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:52 pm

Hi BMiller,

Thanks for the intro. I've noticed you in the clan chat for a while now - glad you have decided to take the extra step to sign up on here Smile

I couldn't imagine working in the ER personally, let alone as a physician (regardless of what residency route you chose). Props to you for making that work plus being able to have a little free time for games. That can't be easy, but it's a very rewarding career nonetheless. 

Truthfully, it doesn't really matter what stage your account is in as long as you are having fun. You've probably heard people say that many times (and it probably gets annoying hearing that, lol) but there's truth to it. 

Be seeing you, and let us know if you have any clan related questions   FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Greetings 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:18 pm

Hey man, good to have you on here. My dad does rural ER work as well, actually (northern Alberta/Yukon). Huge respect to you, and anyone else that can handle that sort of environment. Sounds pretty punishing most of the time, but I think he really appreciates being able to make a difference in a small community, especially since they typically have such a hard time attracting medical professionals.

What have you been getting up to in-game since you started playing again? Putting that burst of motivation to good use?

P.S. pls share dog pics

Greetings NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:53 am

Everyone arrives due to Nostalgia, but most stay for the Grind or the Community if they join a Clan Wink
Hope you enjoy your time in OSRS, until your motivation disappears.. and hope you enjoy your stay when you discover it won't disappear Wink Very Happy bouncebounce

Greetings NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:54 am

Welcome BMiller!

You'll always get pulled back here no matter how much time has passed Smile
Hope to see you in the cc and give you some advice on guidance with your account
Good luck and glad to have you
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum