Zuipschuit here!

Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Zuipschuit here!

Post by Zuipschuit Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:26 am

Hey guys,

I registered on the site. How are you all doing?
Zuipschuit
Zuipschuit

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Join date : 2021-02-10


Back to top Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Re: Zuipschuit here!

Post by Syllabic Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:35 am

Hey Zuipschuit, glad to have you Smile

Not doing too badly, how about yourself? Getting up to anything interesting in-game?

_________________
Zuipschuit here! Ineeda10

Zuipschuit here! Unknown
Syllabic
Syllabic

Zuipschuit here! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1399
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2019-06-30


Back to top Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Re: Zuipschuit here!

Post by Zuipschuit Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:37 am

@Syllabic wrote:Hey Zuipschuit, glad to have you Smile

Not doing too badly, how about yourself? Getting up to anything interesting in-game?

Doing good, finally got my Rangers after the longest grind and I can finally actually progress my account a bit. Planning to rush the last few quests (as long as my combat level allows it)
Zuipschuit
Zuipschuit

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Join date : 2021-02-10


Back to top Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Re: Zuipschuit here!

Post by Syllabic Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:03 am

@Zuipschuit wrote:Doing good, finally got my Rangers after the longest grind and I can finally actually progress my account a bit. Planning to rush the last few quests (as long as my combat level allows it)

Yep, just saw your post. That's some pretty rough ranger luck. Least now you can get on to bigger and better things, eh? Like finishing up the quest cape! Got mine last month, and it's a huge relief to not have it hanging over my head anymore. Best of luck to ya.

_________________
Zuipschuit here! Ineeda10

Zuipschuit here! Unknown
Syllabic
Syllabic

Zuipschuit here! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1399
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2019-06-30


Back to top Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Re: Zuipschuit here!

Post by Moondancer Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:15 pm

Hey zuip, welcome! I haven’t had the chance to meet you yet. Hopefully that will change. Hope your time with us has been great so far.
Moondancer
Moondancer

Zuipschuit here! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 108
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2019-07-24


Back to top Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Re: Zuipschuit here!

Post by Virtual Luck Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:22 pm

Hello, welcome to the forums, Zuipschuit!
Virtual Luck
Virtual Luck

Posts : 58
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2020-08-24


Back to top Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Re: Zuipschuit here!

Post by Purple Dude Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:25 pm

Heya and Welcome Very Happy bounce

_________________
Zuipschuit here! Tumblr_n4ligjCVIn1spy7ono1_500
Purple Dude
Purple Dude

Zuipschuit here! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1067
Reputation : 47
Age : 27
Join date : 2015-08-01


Back to top Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Re: Zuipschuit here!

Post by Tinnitus Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Hey dude,

Good to see you on here! Big grats on the ranger boots - I can't imagine going 800+ dry for them, but at least you finally have them now. I still need to grind out meds for one myself, and I'm definitely not super excited about it, haha. 

I'm doing very well by the way, thanks for asking! Hoping you are the same   Pepo Heart
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Zuipschuit here! U7euiv5

Posts : 654
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2017-06-18

Hellpuppy


Back to top Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Re: Zuipschuit here!

Post by Zuipschuit Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:07 pm

@Moondancer wrote:Hey zuip, welcome! I haven’t had the chance to meet you yet. Hopefully that will change. Hope your time with us has been great so far.

It has, thank you! Playing together is always more fun
Zuipschuit
Zuipschuit

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Join date : 2021-02-10


Back to top Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Re: Zuipschuit here!

Post by Zuipschuit Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:08 pm

@Virtual Luck wrote:Hello, welcome to the forums, Zuipschuit!

Thanks!
Zuipschuit
Zuipschuit

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Join date : 2021-02-10


Back to top Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Re: Zuipschuit here!

Post by Zuipschuit Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:09 pm

@Tinnitus wrote:Hey dude,

Good to see you on here! Big grats on the ranger boots - I can't imagine going 800+ dry for them, but at least you finally have them now. I still need to grind out meds for one myself, and I'm definitely not super excited about it, haha. 

I'm doing very well by the way, thanks for asking! Hoping you are the same   Pepo Heart

You can do it! I'm sure you'll have better luck than I did!
Zuipschuit
Zuipschuit

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Join date : 2021-02-10


Back to top Go down

Zuipschuit here! Empty Re: Zuipschuit here!

Post by Zuipschuit Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:11 pm

@Purple Dude wrote:Heya and Welcome Very Happy bounce

Thank you! Smile
Zuipschuit
Zuipschuit

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Age : 24
Join date : 2021-02-10


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum