+2
Syllabic
Virtual Luck
6 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Virtual Luck Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:25 pm

Hello,

Been inactive since the last time I made an introduction, but I am back into the OSRS grind with a new account - task only account.

Well, I'll be in the CC a lot more now under the name, Virtual Luck.

Anyways, that's about it. I'll be seeing all of you in the CC and most likely in the Discord as well Very Happy

Cheers!
Virtual Luck
Virtual Luck

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Syllabic Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:18 pm

Welcome back, Asterisks. Hopefully task-only keeps you engaged this time around Thumbs Up

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtual Luck Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:21 pm

Syllabic wrote:Welcome back, Asterisks. Hopefully task-only keeps you engaged this time around Thumbs Up

Thanks, I also changed the username to Virtual Luck. Just to make it easier to read, then 8 asterisks lol
Virtual Luck
Virtual Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:22 pm

Hey there,

Nice to see you back around! By task only account, are you referring to using a similar spreadsheet type account like Tedious does on his GenerateTask series? I've been following his series since day one, it's absolutely awesome!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtual Luck Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:26 pm

Tinnitus wrote:Hey there,

Nice to see you back around! By task only account, are you referring to using a similar spreadsheet type account like Tedious does on his GenerateTask series? I've been following his series since day one, it's absolutely awesome!

Yes, exactly like that however, I completely gutted his spreadsheet and built it from the ground up in terms of where everything goes.

I even added a master tier as well into the spreadsheet - so there is a lot more to do.

I basically took his spreadsheet and made it my own, which I think anyone doing this, should do!
Virtual Luck
Virtual Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:46 pm

Virtual Luck wrote:

Yes, exactly like that however, I completely gutted his spreadsheet and built it from the ground up in terms of where everything goes.

I even added a master tier as well into the spreadsheet - so there is a lot more to do.

I basically took his spreadsheet and made it my own, which I think anyone doing this, should do!

Nice dude. Sounds like you got a nice lil grind ahead of you (especially adding a master tier, haha), but a fun one nonetheless. That's definitely a great way to play to stay motivated. Fingers crossed for good RNG with the tasks as you begin to move up in tiers  Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtual Luck Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Tinnitus wrote:
Virtual Luck wrote:

Nice dude. Sounds like you got a nice lil grind ahead of you (especially adding a master tier, haha), but a fun one nonetheless. That's definitely a great way to play to stay motivated. Fingers crossed for good RNG with the tasks as you begin to move up in tiers  Happy Pepo

Thanks!

I might make a thread of my progession in the Goals & Achievement section of the forums later on this week.
Virtual Luck
Virtual Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:57 pm

Welcome back down the rabbit hole and best of luck with your tasks! Very Happy
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by Moondancer Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:46 pm

Hey, welcome back dude. Hope to see you in cc and discord Smile
Moondancer