Bhking22
i Kelly
Zarthak
7 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post by Zarthak Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:44 am

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd introduce myself on here after being in the cc for a couple of weeks.

My name's James; RSN is Zarthakk. I first played back in 2004ish and Zarthak (1 'k') was my 2nd account (my first being Merlin5250 but that name seemed a bit cheesy Razz ). Came back when they first launched mobile and was forced to add an extra 'k' to my RSN!

Currently aiming for my quest cape and probably fire cape, then see where to after that!

If I'm not on OSRS, you'll probably find me out and about with our dog, Atlas, who we picked up as a rescue. He's a lurcher originally from Ireland, but now has a forever home with us!

Hi Everyone! Img_6410

Catch you in game!

Zarthak

Last edited by Zarthak on Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Zarthak
Zarthak

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by i Kelly Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:32 pm

Atlas is really really cute! Actually, funnily enough Atlas is one of the baby names my fiancee and I chose for our future children Very Happy It's an awesome name!

How old is Atlas? He's certainly adorable Smile

How many quest points do you currently have? Also little jealous that you're such a fan of quests; I despise them pretty heavily lol
i Kelly
i Kelly

Hi Everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarthak Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:16 am

Great name choice!

We're not sure exactly how old he is, but the vets place him somewhere around 7 years old. He was found straying in Ireland so we don't really know how he spent his first few years..

Currently on 251 quest points, so not too far to go. Quests are fun! Some of the dialogue and easter eggs are amazing haha. I'll probably try to get my fire cape first so I can use the blowpipe before the nerf!

Zarthak
Zarthak

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhking22 Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:47 pm

Hi James! Seen you in the chat, good to hear more about you. Love the post about your dog, I have a three year old lab mix named Zoey. If you are on our discord page we have a nice dedicated pets channel. You are in a very similar place to where I was when I joined the clan, and with the support I got my fire cape and qpc shortly thereafter! Once again welcome and look forward to having you in the clan!
Bhking22
Bhking22

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:18 am

Hey man, glad you signed up. Everybody seems to make it over here sooner or later Smile

That's a good set of goals; both ones that I put off for far longer than I had any right to. Sounds like you've probably got most of the truly icky stuff out of the way, as far as QPC goes, at least. I left a lot of the tough/grindy ones until the end, which I ended up regretting. Hopefully the rest of it's smooth(er) sailing for ya.

P.S. Thank you for the excellent dog content. He'd no doubt be appreciated in our pet channel on Discord, if you're interested in giving him a little more exposure.

Hi Everyone! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Crooks Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:16 am

Welcome!!
Crooks
Crooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:02 pm

Heya Zarthak, nice to meet you proper!

Getting your Fire Cape will be a massive, massive rush. I struggled to get the hang of it, but Jad fell on the 5th attempt and my heart was pounding Razz

Best of luck on your goals, hope to see you around!

Hi Everyone! GpGlyzJ

Hi Everyone! F77sK4H

Hi Everyone! SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Hi Everyone! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:25 pm

Hello James, and welcome to OSRS Advice.
It's nice to see you made it official by joining the offsite.
That's so funny you say what your goals are because those where my 2 goals starting off as well =p, I wish you luck and I know you'll get through it and achieve your goals with burning ambition.
Atlas is absolutely adorable by the way.

Sincerely,
He who wanders at night.
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Hi Everyone! IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum