Hello There!

5 posters

Go down

Hello There! Empty Hello There!

Post by Regotrix Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:09 am

Hello everyone, My name in game is Regotrix,

I have just started playing OSRS, and having a blast so far. I saw your recruitment thread on the offical forums, so thought i would sign up and introduce myself. You will find that I can be a quiet person, but when I get to know people more, I become very chatty. That's about it really, I will slowly reveal more about myself when I get to know people better.

Thanks so much for reading my introduction thread. Have a great day!
Regotrix
Regotrix

Back to top Go down

Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There!

Post by Syllabic Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:47 am

Hey, good to see you getting the intro post done ASAP. Lotta people sign up and then promptly forget about it, lol

Is this your first time playing any iteration of Runescape, then? Definitely something you don't see too often in Old School; wouldn't be surprised if 95% of the playerbase joined for the nostalgia factor alone. Something seems to make us stick around long after that's worn off, but hell if I know what it is.

By all means take time to feel out clan chat a bit. I was one of the shy ones too, for at least the first couple weeks. Now people mostly wish I'd shut up more.

Here's to sticking around Smile

Hello There! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:42 pm

Hi there! Welcome - always good to have new OSRS players. Hope our community keeps you around. As Brodie said, take all the time ya need to feel things out. We've got a chat full of players willing to help out and answer questions, but my private chat is almost always on, so feel free to PM me whenever, if needed. See ya around Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Hello There! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:55 pm

Hey there Regotrix,

Nice to see you on here! I'm glad to see our recruitment thread on the forums is still being put to great use. I hope you enjoy your time here. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being shy and just feeling the cc out as others have said. I feel like many people do that and eventually the shyness starts to fade. I remember being the same way. Either way, we're happy to have you!

Be seeing you  Pepo Heart
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello There! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crooks Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:46 pm

Hello, Welcome!
Crooks
Crooks

Back to top Go down