The Crux
Syllabic
Spiritika
Kissable
9 posters

Go down

Greetings  Empty Greetings

Post by Kissable Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:06 pm

Hey, my name is Kitty. Rsn- Kissable. I'm 24 and from America, I started this account in OSRS in around August 2019, current goals is max combat and quest cape. Been a player since 07, but like most I quit shortly after everything started changing. I do work full time, so I usually only play about 5-8 hours a day. I love to doing gwd and corp so if anyone every needs someone to go I am usually always down! Once i get better stats I plan to learn raids.

Hope to get to know you guys! alien
Kissable
Kissable

Back to top Go down

Greetings  Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Spiritika Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:40 pm

Hi Kitty,
I started playing RS about the same time as you did - since 2006 for me. I played for years but no longer actively play RS3/EOC. I've been playing OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile and I've really been enjoying it. Good luck on your goals of max combat and quest cape. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Greetings  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:22 pm

Ey Kitty, welcome to the CC. I'm a huuuuge Corp fan, so definitely down if you want to try that sometime. Always keen on having more people to go with!

I do work full time, so I usually only play about 5-8 hours a day

I'm astounded you manage that much, haha. Should be able to knock out your goals pretty easily with solid playtime like that, though! How many quests do you have left? I just got my cape less than a week ago, after much "encouragement" from nosy friends.

Best of luck, and see you around Smile

Greetings  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:04 pm

Hi Kitty! Good to have ya. Currently have the quest cape on my list of goals as well, but I procrastinate questing as much as I possibly can. Best of luck to you with all your goals. See you around in-game Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Greetings  4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by i Kelly Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:23 pm

Hiya Kitty, welcome to the clan! How close are you to maxing out? That's my current goal too, I was so close to it pre-eoc, but didn't quite get there sadly... Hopefully we can both get there, haha!
i Kelly
i Kelly

Greetings  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Midase Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:58 pm

Kissable wrote:Hey, my name is Kitty. Rsn- Kissable.  I'm 24 and from America, I started this account in OSRS in around August 2019, current goals is max combat and quest cape. Been a player since 07, but like most I quit shortly after everything started changing. I do work full time, so I usually only play about 5-8 hours a day. I love to doing gwd and corp so if anyone every needs someone to go I am usually always down! Once i get better stats I plan to learn raids.

Hope to get to know you guys! alien

Welcome Kitty! Those are some good goals and I wish you the best of luck with some good drops at corp/gwd! See you in the cc Very Happy
Midase
Midase

Greetings  YP5zkAJ

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:26 am

Hiya Kitty! Welcome to the community.

Are you planning to max cb with slayer or in the nightmare zone? 5-8 hours/day is quite impressive indeed, as Syl said. Hopefully we'll see your name in the SOTW tracker aswell Razz

See you in the chat & hopefully some gwd & corp teams. Smile
Stinger

Greetings  IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhking22 Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:02 am

Hey welcome to the clan! This community is awesome I’m sure you’ll love it.
Bhking22
Bhking22

Back to top Go down

Post by Crooks Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:08 pm

Hey welcome to the clan kitty!
Crooks
Crooks

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum