Stinger
Midase
Tinnitus
Rumblewatch
8 posters

Go down

Herro! Empty Herro!

Post by Rumblewatch Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:34 am

Hi everyone I'm Paul, Rumblewatch in game from Australia. I've been playing OSRS for around a week now, having played back in 2006-2009 and then briefly RS3 last year which I couldn't stand, so here I am. I joined the CC a day in after googling for OSRS advice chats and found this place, I'm afraid I don't know much about the actual Collect Log but happy to stay here for the fun banter in chat and helpful tips! Shoutout to the two players who went above and beyond the other day, one of you rescuing me off White Wolf Mountain and somebody else who tried to help me buy some amulet at Port Sarim gold shop because of my Ironman restrictions. I know STINGER was one of them so thanks for that! (sorry forgot the other person hehe)

Well I started this account as an Ironman as I wanted to distance my playstyle as far as possible from RS3 and how dumbed-down and unrewarding that game feels, but soon disabled Ironman and it expires tomorrow. Because this will be my main and I want to experience the full game, get back into PVP and merch off the GE. Maybe after that I'll start an Ironman and/or pure account.

Hope to meet you in game Basketball Basketball Rumble out
Rumblewatch
Rumblewatch

Back to top Go down

Herro! Empty Re: Herro!

Post by Tinnitus Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:22 am

Hey Paul,

Welcome! It's great to have you on the offsite  Smile

I had a similar impression of RS3 when I first tried it out. I never made an iron on RS3 though. One day I *may* try ironman out on there and see how it goes. Probably not anytime soon at least. A Friend's recent RS3 videos have at least got me slightly interested.

Glad to see some members are already making a good impression. Not surprised to see Stinger's name, he's a good dude.

Wishing you the best with your in game goals. Absolutely nothing wrong with de-ironing. Every game mode in this 20 year old point and click game definitely has its challenges, and fun hooked within them.

Be seeing you!  Pepo Heart
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Herro! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midase Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:23 am

Welcome Paul! Hope you enjoy the cc and your new OSRS adventure :-)
Midase
Midase

Herro! YP5zkAJ

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:54 am

Hey bud, you made it to the offsite, aw yiss.
Welcome! Smile & ty for the shoutout, lol, always glad to help.
Stinger

Herro! IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:38 pm

Hi Paul,
I started playing RuneScape in 2006 and continued when it transitioned into RS3/EOC and didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile. I no longer actively play RS3 but have been enjoying OSRS immensely. I'm glad you're enjoying it too. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Herro! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:55 pm

Hey Paul, welcome. Seems we catch a lot of people that end up Googling OSRS clans. SEO on point Cool

I'm afraid I don't know much about the actual Collect Log but happy to stay here for the fun banter in chat and helpful tips!

Don't worry! That's just an ongoing clan event. Bear changes the CC title pretty frequently to fit whatever fun stuff we have going at the moment, but don't feel like you have to participate or anything. It's just there in case people are interested Smile

As for de-ironing, that'd probably be my first move too, haha. Never been terribly self-sufficient in games like this, sorry to say. And yeah, the GE has spoiled me; I might not be a successful mercher/flipper, but I do have a good time with it. Can always go back to it later on down the line.

Catch you in CC.

Herro! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:00 pm

ANOTHER PAUL!

Hey man, nice to meet ya. You've picked a great place to get familiarized with all things OSRS and meet some great people along the way. Because it's a new year, we've restarted our clan collection log. Basically, we keep track of all the drops we receive from various PvM activities, clues, skilling, etc. and try and get as many drops as possible by the end of the year!

Look forward to seeing you around in-game. All the best to ya Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Herro! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by i Kelly Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:22 pm

Welcome, Rumble! Ironically Googling OSRS advice was similar to how I found out about the clan! It's definitely a really great clan and I hope you find yourself thinking the same thing for good Smile

Look forward to getting to know you, Rumble! What do you like to do in OSRS, skill, monster-hunt?
i Kelly
i Kelly

Herro! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum