Syllabic
Muffin
Elysion
13 posters

Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post by Elysion Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:43 am

Hi everyone! ^^

My name is Ellie but you can call me Ely, that's usually what I go by online. My RSN is Elyison.
I'm a 22 year old nursing student, and I currently live in the Netherlands.
I'm originally from USA, I was born and raised in Philadelphia, and moved to the Netherlands a couple years ago. I'm not 100% American however, I'm half Italian as well (my mother's side).
My hobbies are video games, working out, relaxing, sleeping and binge watching shows/anime.

I started playing RuneScape since 2005-2006ish, however I played on and off a lot when I was little. When OSRS came out I played for a couple weeks and took a 1-1.5 year break (because I played another game that came out at the time, called Guild Wars 2). Once I came back I played for a good like 5-6 years, for many, many hours...  Razz

I'm super excited to get to know everyone & have fun together! Very Happy
Elysion
Elysion

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Muffin Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:25 pm

Welcome to the clan Ely! I can only imagine how hectic being in nursing is right now, hope we can provide a fun space to unwind ^_^

Got any goals you're working on in-game?

Hi everyone! GpGlyzJ

Hi everyone! F77sK4H

Hi everyone! SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Hi everyone! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:50 pm

Hey Ely, glad you decided to sign up. You like living in the Netherlands? One of my good friends is from there, and all the pictures he's sent me make it out to be very lovely.

Elysion wrote:My hobbies are video games, working out, relaxing, sleeping and binge watching shows/anime

Pretty much got all your bases covered, there. I'm especially a fan of the sleeping part.

I tried to get into GW2 ages ago, but I guess I just wasn't ready for another MMO. To this day, Runescape is the only one that's captured my attention for any real length of time. Couldn't say why. Anyway, hope you enjoy our community. It's the only thing that keeps me around Razz

Hi everyone! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:04 pm

Welcome Ely you made the right clan choice!

Noone ever stops playing the Scape it's just a matter of time before you return haha
Hope to see you in the cc and answer any questions you have Smile
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysion Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:37 pm

Muffin wrote:Welcome to the clan Ely! I can only imagine how hectic being in nursing is right now, hope we can provide a fun space to unwind ^_^

Got any goals you're working on in-game?

Heey Muffin, thank you! ^^
Mhm haha, it's crazy right now but I'm really loving it, saving lives and making a change in this world is what makes me happy! Very Happy

My goal has always been to go for all the pets haha (I've got 21 at the moment), and ever since collection log came out I've also been working on some things for that, I've completed the shared & medium clue sections a couple weeks ago, that was a lot of fun haha. Would love to slowly work on the bossing section of the collection log, as I enjoy bossing a lottt!

Syllabic wrote:Hey Ely, glad you decided to sign up. You like living in the Netherlands? One of my good friends is from there, and all the pictures he's sent me make it out to be very lovely.

Elysion wrote:My hobbies are video games, working out, relaxing, sleeping and binge watching shows/anime

Pretty much got all your bases covered, there. I'm especially a fan of the sleeping part.

I tried to get into GW2 ages ago, but I guess I just wasn't ready for another MMO. To this day, Runescape is the only one that's captured my attention for any real length of time. Couldn't say why. Anyway, hope you enjoy our community. It's the only thing that keeps me around Razz

Heey Syllabic! Yes, I absolutely love it here, I've actually been in the Netherlands a couple of times before to meet up with online friends, they're my real life friends now. Razz

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! Smile

Maebious wrote:Welcome Ely you made the right clan choice!

Noone ever stops playing the Scape it's just a matter of time before you return haha
Hope to see you in the cc and answer any questions you have Smile

Heey Maebious, haha that's good to know! ^^
Yeah, no one can truly quit this game, you're right! Razz

I hope to see you too, thank you! Very Happy
Elysion
Elysion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:47 pm

Hi Ely Good to have ya around. Netherlands is on my bucket list of places to travel to......whenever that will be a thing again. Thank you for your service - very appreciative of all the efforts being made to put an end to this pandemic!

I see that you're maxed, nice! Good luck with all of your end-game goals Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Hi everyone! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:07 pm

Hiya Ely, welcome! Smile

Was just about to ask the same thing Syl just did. Razz
All the dutch I've met so far are really cool, I still can't handle the fact how similar some cultures are.

21 pets? Thats amazing. Whatcha hunting right now?

Hope to see you in the chat,
cheers.
Stinger

Hi everyone! IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:19 pm

Hey Ely,

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy the stay. Beware though, this clan is fairly addicting - before you know it, years will have passed. I couldn't imagine a more friendly atmosphere than here. It's an amazing place to be with a wealth of information going around Smile

That's an amazing amount of pets you got there, by the way. I'm currently sitting at a total of 6 myself, but hoping to boost those numbers once I finish my current goals. Pets being added to the game is definitely one of the better updates, at least, that's how I feel.

Be seeing ya!  Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hi everyone! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysion Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:19 am

The Crux wrote:Hi Ely Good to have ya around. Netherlands is on my bucket list of places to travel to......whenever that will be a thing again. Thank you for your service - very appreciative of all the efforts being made to put an end to this pandemic!

I see that you're maxed, nice! Good luck with all of your end-game goals Smile

Hey there Crux! ^^
Hehe thanks a lot, I will always do my best! Smile

Stinger wrote:Hiya Ely, welcome! Smile

Was just about to ask the same thing Syl just did. Razz
All the dutch I've met so far are really cool, I still can't handle the fact how similar some cultures are.

21 pets? Thats amazing. Whatcha hunting right now?

Hope to see you in the chat,
cheers.

Hi Stinger, it's nice to meet you! ^^
Yup, I've always been a pet hunter so I've gotten quite a few of them over the years, hehe. I'm currently hunting Slayer pets mainly, I've got quite a few of them already but I'm missing the Abyssal Sire, Grotesque Guardians and Alchemnical Hydra pets, so those are on my list to go for currently. Next to that I also enjoy doing raids, I've got the ToB pet already but I've still yet to get the Chambers one, however that one might take a super long time to get... Razz

Tinnitus wrote:Hey Ely,

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy the stay. Beware though, this clan is fairly addicting - before you know it, years will have passed. I couldn't imagine a more friendly atmosphere than here. It's an amazing place to be with a wealth of information going around Smile

That's an amazing amount of pets you got there, by the way. I'm currently sitting at a total of 6 myself, but hoping to boost those numbers once I finish my current goals. Pets being added to the game is definitely one of the better updates, at least, that's how I feel.

Be seeing ya!  Happy Pepo

Heey Tinnitus! ^^
Thank you and yes I've noticed haha, I'm really loving it here! Smile
Yep I totally agree with you, pets are a really nice addition to the game, it also allows me to revisit older bosses and stuff like that which is always fun as well imo! Smile

Good luck on your goals and I'll see you around! Very Happy
Elysion
Elysion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:16 am

Hi Ely,
Like you, I started playing RuneScape around 2006 and have played off and on since then. That's an impressive number of pets you have! Good luck on your continued collections. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hi everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysion Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:29 pm

Spiritika wrote:Hi Ely,
Like you, I started playing RuneScape around 2006 and have played off and on since then. That's an impressive number of pets you have! Good luck on your continued collections. Welcome to the clan. Smile

Heey Spiritika, it's nice to meet you! ^^

Thank you, I wish you good luck as well! Very Happy
Elysion
Elysion

Back to top Go down

Post by elemntsk8ter Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:21 pm

Welcome Ely - We're going to get very confused on voice chat since a lot of folks call me Ele. XD
elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

Hi everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by i Kelly Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:39 pm

Hey Ely, welcome to the clan! I like your username.

I've also been playing a long time -- Runescape's one of those things you just can't quit no matter how hard you try, haha. What's been the most memorable thing about RS for you?
i Kelly
i Kelly

Hi everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:37 pm

Ely! Weclome to the cc! I'm also an old-timer of RS, I started back in classic (woah). I always wanted to do all quests and this was back before the in depth guides we have today...manually flipping through every quest tab to see what skills are closest to done, etc...managed to get the QPC last year Smile

I would love to finish the pet collection! But first, the game has to give me...well, a pet. At all. Vorkie is the only one I want but I'd start my collection with a rock, and cat, and goldfish. Oh, wait....

Guild Wars was my jam back in the day. I was minion master necro before it was a thing...nobody wanted to party with me lol until it became the meta. I remember trying to get into GW2 but I don't think I got too deep into it. I think I was more into WoW at the time.

Anyway, see you in game!!
Jon
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Hi everyone! YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysion Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:17 pm

elemntsk8ter wrote:Welcome Ely - We're going to get very confused on voice chat since a lot of folks call me Ele. XD

Hi Ele, thanks! ^^
Oh no not again... I've had that issue quite a lot in the past, we'll be okay though I'm sure! Razz

i Kelly wrote:Hey Ely, welcome to the clan! I like your username.

I've also been playing a long time -- Runescape's one of those things you just can't quit no matter how hard you try, haha. What's been the most memorable thing about RS for you?

Hi Kelly, aw thank you! ^^
Hmm.. my most memorable moment would probably be back when I maxed in April 2017 (I'm pretty sure... maybe it was 2016) Razz

Guitarist141 wrote:Ely! Weclome to the cc! I'm also an old-timer of RS, I started back in classic (woah). I always wanted to do all quests and this was back before the in depth guides we have today...manually flipping through every quest tab to see what skills are closest to done, etc...managed to get the QPC last year Smile

I would love to finish the pet collection! But first, the game has to give me...well, a pet. At all. Vorkie is the only one I want but I'd start my collection with a rock, and cat, and goldfish. Oh, wait....

Guild Wars was my jam back in the day. I was minion master necro before it was a thing...nobody wanted to party with me lol until it became the meta. I remember trying to get into GW2 but I don't think I got too deep into it. I think I was more into WoW at the time.

Anyway, see you in game!!
Jon

Hey there Guitarist, thank you! ^^
Aww that's awesome to hear! Smile
I'm sure you'll be able to get lots of pets as well, and Vorki is a super nice one haha, I really love that little baby dragon :3
Ohhh nice, yeah minion necros are really fun to play as well haha, I've played necro as well for a bit but I mainly played thief & guardian. I've also played lots of WoW, I started back in TBC/WotLK, definitely one of my most favourite & played games haha.

I'll see you all around! Happy Pepo
Elysion
Elysion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhking22 Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:47 am

Welcome Ely! Happy to have you in the CC!
Bhking22
Bhking22

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysion Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:14 am

Bhking22 wrote:Welcome Ely! Happy to have you in the CC!

Hi Bhking, thank you! Very Happy
I'll see you around! ^^
Elysion
Elysion

Back to top Go down

Post by Midase Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:53 pm

Hi Elysion, welcome! You've got a great account! Hope you enjoy it here Very Happy
Midase
Midase

Hi everyone! YP5zkAJ

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysion Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:16 am

Midase wrote:Hi Elysion, welcome! You've got a great account! Hope you enjoy it here Very Happy

Hi there Midase, thank you I appreciate it! ^^
Elysion
Elysion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum