+3
Syllabic
Kanagawa
mouse
7 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by mouse Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:10 pm

Hi everyone, been lurking the cc for a few days. IRL friends with Sajnin and he recommended this clan!
Everyone has been very welcoming, it's nice to see people in the same world.

This character was supposed to be an obby mauler but has been turning into a range tank, and has surpassed my main's cb. I also play on a lv48 f2p pker - that feels the most pre-2007 to me.

IRL I work on my car, motorcycles, and mountain bikes.
mouse
mouse

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Kanagawa Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:01 am

Welcome!

First off, super envious of your King Black Dragon pet! That was one pet I always wanted, but was never really able to achieve. Do you remember what Kill Count you got it at?

I also see that all of the account "builds" you have listed are pretty popular among the PK community. F2P PK-ing was a big part of the game for me back before RS3 launched. Is that still something you frequently do?

Hope to see you around in game!

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:12 am

Hey Mouse, good of Sajnin to invite you. Saw you bankstanding on 354 earlier. Expect a whole lot more company when Trailblazer ends Laughing

What kinda car you got?

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar 96 Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:03 am

Welcome Mouse!! It's great to have another member in the clan! If you need anything let me know.
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:56 am

Hey Mouse!
Ah yes, f2p def 1 builds. How is the scene there nowadays?

& welcome to the community aswell. Smile
Stinger

Hello! IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:06 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Yup, you got me into that corp party a few days ago Syllabic!

KBD was 33kc and the heads at 55kc!

Between 2003-2007 I made f2p 1 def pures - there wasn't a lot of information out there, many people didn't even know you could stack hits. I never made a proper "main" because I was trying out different builds, making money from merching bronze arrows and rune scimmies. Now everyone is a "hybrid", but back then as some of you probably remember, pking in low lvl f2p was more often a melee/ranger/mager only build. I remember casting curse on the zammy monk in Varrock castle for hours.

Right now I drive a 2012 MK6 GTI. It has an off the shelf tune, some chassis bracing, high flow air filter, removed back seats, Firehawk Indy 500 tires..I am still on the fence if I will sell it sooner rather than later. I have a TIG welder and am building an exhaust for it this winter.
My project car was a 1989 BMW 325ix E30. I was doing rust repair but found too much rot to make it worth repairing and sold it at a loss to a friend that is a career welder.

I wish that the new Yaris GR was stateside!
mouse
mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:41 am

Mouse! Weclome!

I got into f2p PKing, learning 1 ticks. It was terrible fun :p I "ruined" it to try p2p PK and didn't like it so much so need to remake. I miss the simple fun of it and low risk. I also loved killing mages that brought too make runes :p

I used to have a Kawasaki Ninja 250 which I sold to get a 600. I loved that bike. Almost sad I sold it, but probably for the best as I now live in an area with WAY too much traffic.

See you in game bud!
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:53 am

Hi mouse,
I've been part of the clan for a few month and in that time I've found everyone to be helpful and friendly. I'm glad your enjoying the cc. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Ah, the 250 is a great starter bike. I started on 50cc two stroke mopeds - i still build them for racing. The 300cc is nice, i still have to tune the suspension though. How do you like the 600?

@sprit yea, its nice to have those oddball questions answered on the fly in cc!
mouse
mouse

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum