Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance

+3
Syllabic
Kanagawa
Vigilantly
7 posters

Go down

Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance Empty Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance

Post by Vigilantly Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:11 pm

Howdy, I'm Vigilantly (not to be confused with Vigilante). My main goal for OSRS has been the Quest Cape, but I'm nearing in on that so I wanted to look at other goals to put on the horizon. I just completed my clean-stats goal and am planning where to go next.

--- Major Goals ---

Goal #1: Clean-Stats
Completed
On my way to the Quest Cape I was nearing in on base-70 stats, which I'd wanted to do at some point anyway. Since so many of my stats were cleanly placed at lvl 70, I figured I'd restrict myself to getting fully clean-stats. It took a lot of Runecrafting and pest control to buy extra Hitpoints xp, but I got it all completed for one perfect moment in time.
Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance Lp3m7NP

Goal #2: Quest Cape
Incomplete
I've always thought the Quest Cape was the coolest skill cape and respected the achievement of it a lot back in the day, so that's what I've been working towards!

Goal #3: Hard Diaries Completion
Incomplete
Hard diary completion is the best place to start for working towards elite diary completion...

Goal #4: Ranked on Every Boss
Incomplete
I want to explore all of the boss content available on osrs so I am at least ranked on the high scores for every boss. Not highly ranked, but ranked!

--- Minor Goals ---

Minor Goal #1: Rigour
Completed

Minor Goal #2: Necklace of Anguish
Incomplete

Minor Goal #3: Amulet of Torture
Incomplete

Minor Goal #4: DHCB
Incomplete

--- Side Goals ---

Side Goal #1: KBD Pet
Incomplete
Pet numero uno on my list.
KC: 239

Side Goal #2: Jad Pet
Incomplete
Pet numero dos on my list.
KC: 1 (waiting for jad tasks)

--- Secret Goal ---

Secret Goal #1: Smiley
Completed
Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance NQ0vwf5

Last edited by Vigilantly on Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance Empty Re: Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance

Post by Kanagawa Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Nice post!

I always enjoy readying through these posts and seeing what everyone is working towards in-game. The goals that you are working towards are fantastic. I am especially fond of the Quest Cape goal, as that was my first skillcape I got on my main when I started playing OSRS. The quest cape really does unlock SO MUCH content and will progress you account quite nicely. Hard Diaries also provide some major benefits, so good shout on that aswell. Wink

Can’t wait for future updates!

Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance Empty Re: Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance

Post by Syllabic Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:37 pm

Solid set of goals ya got there. KBD and Jad pets are both pure Old School. Love the aesthetic. I still don't have my quest cape either, but I've promised to get it before the end of the year. Done like five quests today (266 QP at present), so it looks like I might actually make it Razz Diaries have a long way to go as well. If you ever need a motivator, I know a guy.

P.S. That picture is hysterical

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Questing and diaries, great set of goals.
Is that dhcb to hunt the kbd pet or are you gonna visit other dragons?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilantly Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:00 pm

Kanagawa wrote:Nice post!

I always enjoy readying through these posts and seeing what everyone is working towards in-game. The goals that you are working towards are fantastic. I am especially fond of the Quest Cape goal, as that was my first skillcape I got on my main when I started playing OSRS. The quest cape really does unlock SO MUCH content and will progress you account quite nicely. Hard Diaries also provide some major benefits, so good shout on that aswell. Wink

Can’t wait for future updates!

Thank you Kana! I enjoyed putting it together and thinking a bit about it too. I'm close to my two remaining main goals, so from there I'll probably focus on combat stats and formalize my next step goals! Quest Cape is OG and awesome imo. Gonna be stoked for those clean three green bars for the diaries too. Appreciate you following my progress!

Syllabic wrote:Solid set of goals ya got there. KBD and Jad pets are both pure Old School. Love the aesthetic. I still don't have my quest cape either, but I've promised to get it before the end of the year. Done like five quests today (266 QP at present), so it looks like I might actually make it Razz Diaries have a long way to go as well. If you ever need a motivator, I know a guy.

P.S. That picture is hysterical

I didn't even know about KBD pet until I started back up again this year, but fell in love with the little guy. Also the santas hats during Christmas, my goodness. Jad is also definitely a classic. I actually bought one of Crumb's smooth figurines of Jad!

I'm at 259 QP myself, trying to finish it up soon here too. Duo Quest Cape party? I'll probably hit you up to put me in contact with that motivator, sounds like a cool guy.

P.S. Thank you xD
I got the perfect screenshot when the Pillory random spawned while I was grabbing a new task.

OmniRick wrote:Questing and diaries, great set of goals.
Is that dhcb to hunt the kbd pet or are you gonna visit other dragons?

Closing in on them quickly! Mostly for KBD right now, but also for Vorkath grinding + potentially Vorki later on. I basically just want to grind out KBD kills more efficiently and figure the DHCB would come in handy for moneymaking with Vorkath. Still a good ways off on it, but it's definitely a goal!
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 7 Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:26 pm

Great set of goals here. My first major goal on OSRS was the quest cape, just unlocks so many great things to this game and the journey really helps you learn to some of the unique parts of what OS has to offer, especially as someone coming from RS3 and not up to date on the plethora of updates OS has been pushing out.

Good luck on your goals! If you need any advice on quests or diaries hit me up Smile
Joe 7

Vigilantly's Vigilant Adventures of Vigilance IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by noelemahc Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:17 pm

nice goal list! are you going to keep updating this as you achieve them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:07 am

Vigilantly wrote:Hard diary completion is the best place to start for working towards elite diary completion...
You are not wrong lmao xD

Some solid goals you have here, with even 3 completed, including the Smiley Rank, Congrats! Very Happy

Will be fun to see what goals you end up deciding to focus on What a Face

bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilantly Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:36 pm

Joe 7 wrote:Great set of goals here. My first major goal on OSRS was the quest cape, just unlocks so many great things to this game and the journey really helps you learn to some of the unique parts of what OS has to offer, especially as someone coming from RS3 and not up to date on the plethora of updates OS has been pushing out.

Good luck on your goals! If you need any advice on quests or diaries hit me up Smile
Thank you very much Joe! It's definitely a good initial list for me. OSRS has been great about those updates, so I may add some combat achievements to this list in the future.

noelemahc wrote:nice goal list! are you going to keep updating this as you achieve them?
That's the current plan! I want to include a little screenshot for each of the major updates and track my general progress. Since I'm closing in on my original goals quickly, I just thought of another goal I wanted to pursue of getting ranked on every single boss. That one will definitely take a while.

Purple Dude wrote:
Vigilantly wrote:Hard diary completion is the best place to start for working towards elite diary completion...
You are not wrong lmao xD

Some solid goals you have here, with even 3 completed, including the Smiley Rank, Congrats! Very Happy

Will be fun to see what goals you end up deciding to focus on  What a Face

bounce  bounce
Elite completion will definitely be a ways out haha. Thank you! Looking forward to them keeping me motivated.
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down