Tinnitus
Syllabic
Muffin
Magnus
8 posters

Go down

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth Empty Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth

Post by Magnus Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:29 pm

Been sittin in the CC for a few months now without actually joining. Im Magnus Gigas now, I was Gnome Papa and Tusktooth. My real life name is Andrew and I've been playing since Rsclassic. I am 29 and live in Eastern NC, like 10 miles from Blackbeard's sunken ship. If you want to know more, just ask.

Avid Horror fan and book reader.
Magnus
Magnus

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth Empty Re: Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth

Post by Muffin Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:31 pm

Welcome officially Magnus/Tusk/Papa/Andrew! Razz

Whats your favourite horror movie? Big fan of the Babadook here Razz

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth GpGlyzJ

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth F77sK4H

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Hmm, my favorite horror movie atm would probably be Ritual or Apostle, both on Netflix. Im currently in a deepdive of the Horror Rng Gr3gory88 on Twitter. its very interesting
Magnus
Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Hmm, def gotta crop my avatar, way to long.
Magnus
Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:46 pm

You know, I know all of those names, but never realized they belonged to the same person. Glad to finally have that cleared up Razz

Is there anything to actually *see* at the site of the Queen Anne's Revenge? Seems like a cool spot if you're into Age of Sail stuff (I am), but I couldn't find any pictures online.

Watcha up to in Runescape these days?

P.S. Image scaling sucks on this site. Don't worry about it too much.

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:52 pm

Yeah bro, all me. I like to change names often, trying to look for one that fits me. Sometimes I end up with meme ones like Gnome Papa, sometimes with fan names.

There is a Project at my Fiancee's University atm setting up something sort of like the pearl harbor exhibit called Qarolina Project but I am not sure when it'll happen and if it will get the funding. There are three museums around me that showcase artifacts from the age of sails and pirates among the outerbanks in NC. We are all about history around here.... Blackbeard & the First aircraft flight within 45 mins of each other. I hope they will have some sort of boat with a glass bottom set up within the next 10 years to see. There are tons of ferry trips that will take you by the places where Blackbeard and Steed... I forgot his last name, the gentleman pirate, ran their boats ashore when being chased and you can visit the island near Beaufort where Blackbeard was beheaded. Fun Fact, when the guys killed Blackbeard and beheaded him, they said his body swam around the boat three times, headless before dying. Hahaa.

Currently in Rs, I am trying to rebuild, I quit a year ago and have never gotten back on my feet since giving stuff away, I am doing a lot of farming/herbiboar/plank making and zalcano. As for my goals, I really want to learn Chaotic Gauntlet, the raids and get fremmy elite. I havent done too much pvm even though im almost max cb, maxed melee atm.
Magnus
Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Magnus wrote:There is a Project at my Fiancee's University atm setting up something sort of like the pearl harbor exhibit called Qarolina Project but I am not sure when it'll happen and if it will get the funding. There are three museums around me that showcase artifacts from the age of sails and pirates among the outerbanks in NC. We are all about history around here.... Blackbeard & the First aircraft flight within 45 mins of each other. I hope they will have some sort of boat with a glass bottom set up within the next 10 years to see. There are tons of ferry trips that will take you by the places where Blackbeard and Steed... I forgot his last name, the gentleman pirate, ran their boats ashore when being chased and you can visit the island near Beaufort where Blackbeard was beheaded. Fun Fact, when the guys killed Blackbeard and beheaded him, they said his body swam around the boat three times, headless before dying. Hahaa.

That sounds incredible! Haven't done much traveling in the US unfortunately, but that's definitely gonna be on the list when I next get the opportunity. I love museums Smile A glass-bottomed boat sounds like a fantastic idea as well. They do loads of tours with them around Vancouver Island, and there's always something new and interesting to see (though there's an unfortunate dearth of wrecked, historically significant ships). You're thinking of Stede Bonnet, by the way. Strange fella, lol.

Magnus wrote:Currently in Rs, I am trying to rebuild, I quit a year ago and have never gotten back on my feet since giving stuff away, I am doing a lot of farming/herbiboar/plank making and zalcano. As for my goals, I really want to learn Chaotic Gauntlet, the raids and get fremmy elite. I havent done too much pvm even though im almost max cb, maxed melee atm.

Currently beginning a bit of a rebuild myself! Been kind of demotivating, but as you say it's a good excuse to explore some new content. Would be cool to actually get good at Gauntlet. Might even learn to raid at... some point down the line. Good luck with it all.

Last edited by Syllabic on Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Hey, welcome to the offsite! Those names are all familiar to me as well =p

I am also a big fan of horror movies. At least, they certainly make some of the slower grinds in game more manageable, haha. I'd say my favorite one as of now has to be Sinister. I'd say it would be worthwhile to checkout if you haven't already, and it should be on Netflix. I imagine you already have though, it seems to be a popular one. 

Good luck getting back on your feet in game. You definitely have a lot of options with your cb stats. It's all about the journey Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:33 am

Welome to the cc bud!
Don't forget to join the discord channel if you haven't https://discord.gg/osrsadvice to see upcoming events and vote on botw/sotw Smile
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:06 am

Hi Magnus Gigas/Tusktooth/Gnome Papa/Andrew,
Like Syllabic, I recognize those names from the clan chat and I've chatted with you and met you in game but didn't realize it was all the same person. It's good to know that. It's great to meet you here on the offsite as well. Smile

Spiritika
Spiritika

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:17 am

Hey Andrew! Weclome to the offsite! I remember you as Papa :p
I have also been playing since RSC. I remember the first time I logged in, the "black fade out fog" in the distance freaked me out. I wandered the world a bit until I think I found some skeletons that killed me and I couldn't play for a bit lol. But even that short playtime had me hooked, I was back in no time and *oops* still here LOL

See you in game bud Smile
Jon
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 7 Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:17 am

Welcome Andrew from another RS vet farao
Joe 7

Hey Guys - Magnus//Tusktooth IIyCd