hello everybody

4 posters

Go down

hello everybody Empty hello everybody

Post by Herbert Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:27 pm

Hello all people from clan and friends,

I have maked today two quest with someone i meet in runescape and for last quest he give me link in world wide web so we can read together to finish quest. but the number tree quest was not real with link and i logged into website and when i maked relog to other world where we can teleport in player house i cant make log in anymore. my passwort is now change and i dont know what happen with my account. can you say what maked happend to all and where i can make it come back. i also maked a pin for bank 2 day ago so i think its not all stealt. only the item i have in bag inventory and the item i have wear.

if someone have idea how i can get back please tell me.
many greetings and alot love to all
Hermann Herbert
Herbert
Herbert

hello everybody OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

hello everybody Empty Re: hello everybody

Post by Syllabic Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:04 pm

You should be able to complete the account recovery process relatively easily, provided your login/personal info is still fresh in your mind.

https://secure.runescape.com/m=accountappeal/passwordrecovery I believe that's the correct link. Feel free to send me a private message on here if you need any help completing it.

hello everybody NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:17 pm

Hermann, I'm so sorry that happened to you but hopefully you'll be able to re-gain access to your account using the link Syllabic provided.

Since you're an older player who's new to RuneScape and not a native English speaker, it was probably easy to fall victim to this type of scam. Please read this guide here on the offsite which gives tips on how to keep your account secure:

https://www.osrsadvice.com/t5057-5-tips-to-keep-your-account-secure

If you have any questions after reading it, don't hesitate to ask any of us here on the offsite or in the clan chat or on Discord if you use that.
Spiritika
Spiritika

hello everybody YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:43 am

i still try to become back the admiralteemo but i dont have it back. i think its stolen now. i wrote a email to runescape people but they dont awnser me still
Herbert
Herbert

hello everybody OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:46 am

i maked now a new account, its called MisterTeemo
Herbert
Herbert

hello everybody OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:09 am

Hermann,
I'm sorry you don't have your original account back but glad you're back with us on your new account. Please read the thread I linked to above on how to keep your account secure. If you have any questions with regard to someone trying to have you go to another site or click a link or something similar, please ask any of the ranked regulars in chat or here on the offsite before doing so because we could help you determine if it's legitimate or not (and in most cases, it probably isn't).

Good to see you back. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

hello everybody YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by elemntsk8ter Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:28 pm

Hermann - Glad you made it to the offsite.

I work in cybersecurity, so feel free to ask me any questions you have. It's best to never click links from people you don't know, especially in game. @Spiritika provided a link to a forum post to help secure your account. I also wrote one awhile back which you can view here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3608-secure-your-account

You should be able to appeal the steal to recover the account. I can try to help with this when you're online next.

Good luck!

elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

hello everybody YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum