+3
Syllabic
Chcn
Doc Meow
7 posters

Go down

Returning After A Year- KickingRacc Empty Returning After A Year- KickingRacc

Post by Doc Meow Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:11 am

Hello everyone!  I have previously been looking in to this clan roughly a year ago when I stopped playing due to a broken hand, and just never returned to the game until now.  I primarily play on my Ironman in an attempt to max out before the Steam release, in order to try and automatically unlock as many of the achievements as possible on release day.  I enjoy doing Slayer most of the time, but like to mix it up every now and then with working on my quest point cape.  I tend to have a quiet demeanor and keep to myself a lot, so if you see my skulking in chat just shoot me a hello!

I would say that my account is probably mid level with most stats in the 70s and roughly 216 QP.  Some goals that I have been working so far are bulleted below.

• 99 slayer
  • Quest Point Cape
  • 99 Firemaking
  • As many pets as possible, starting with some skilling pets like the Pheonix (I already have the mining golem!)

Last edited by KickingRacc on Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down

Returning After A Year- KickingRacc Empty Re: Returning After A Year- KickingRacc

Post by Chcn Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:47 am

Welcome back! Hope to see you soon in game. Very Happy
Chcn
Chcn

Returning After A Year- KickingRacc YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Returning After A Year- KickingRacc Empty Re: Returning After A Year- KickingRacc

Post by Syllabic Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:02 pm

Welcome back, KickinRacc Smile (but I am not a rapper)

Also rushing Slayer at the moment myself, with quest progress usually happening in-between tasks. Sometimes. I get sidetracked easily. I like your plan with the Steam achievements as well, haha. Never considered that they'd even have them, but I guess it makes sense.

Best of luck with the maxing and pet collecting! I'll be sure to call you out in chat if I see anti-social behaviour Wink

Returning After A Year- KickingRacc NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:52 pm

Hey KickingRacc,

Cheers for the intro, and welcome back to OSRS! 

I noticed you posted a thread under the Goals and Achievements section of the forums - I love following fellow ironmen's progress, so I am excited to see that. I have a thread as well, but it's honestly just a big mess at this point, lol. I try to change up my grinds quite often, so I guess that might be a reason why.

That's a pretty impressive amount of quest points for your combat stats, by the way. Or at least, it is for me. The quest cape is certainly an awesome item to get, especially early on because you'll get so much use out of it. Good luck on the slayer grind as well. It's certainly a long one, but definitely one of the more worthwhile skills for an iron Smile

Catch ya in game!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Returning After A Year- KickingRacc 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:04 pm

Hi KickingRacc,
I've only been in the clan a few months so wouldn't have met you when you were here before but it's nice to meet you here on the offsite and perhaps we'll meet in game chat as well.

Welcome back to the clan and to OSRS. Good luck on your goals. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Returning After A Year- KickingRacc YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Meow Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:23 pm

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! I look forward to meeting everyone in game and taking part in some clan events in the future, and become an active part of the community!
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down

Post by rootb Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:37 pm

I don't think we've ever met, but welcome back! That's a good goal. I'm also excited for the steam release, but I doubt I'll be anywhere close to maxed by then.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing you around.
rootb
rootb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:45 pm

Hi! Welcome back!
I've been knocking out quests as well and it's hard to be social while running around, talking to NPC's, and reading guides lol but I'm sure we'll see each other around. Glad to have ya Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Returning After A Year- KickingRacc 4068HaS

Back to top Go down