Hello Everyone!

Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post by Felix Onfire Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:28 pm

Alright, time for an update!
Untrimmed slayer ended up not happening, instead got untrimmed HP! Been able to play quite a bit more and excited to knock out more goals!
Also, I have a plethora of hobbies (like cars, knives[yes like pocket knives], Warhammer, and anime) and always willing to discuss and pick up more hobbies! Overall I'd say I'm rather friendly and would love to talk!
See ya around!

Note: still hate thieving.
That is all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, I'm Felix Onfire also respond Jon or Job (you'll have to ask Ellipsism about that).
I'm 25, father, and husband. Spend most of my time building minivans, but when I'm on OSRS, you will usually find me training slayer. Trying my hardest to get untrimmed slayer cape, but feel it slipping through my grip constantly lol. Almost always down for group activities and events (providing I'm available).
Favorite PvM activity would definitely killing Crazy Archaeologist, have just over 1000kc (non-ironman)
Least favorite activity is 10000% thieving, I couldn't tell you why, but I absolutely HATE it.

I have several other accounts that I hardly play, just know, if you see and Croissant related names, that's me!


Last edited by Felix Onfire on Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Felix Onfire
Felix Onfire

Posts : 10
Reputation : 1
Age : 26
Join date : 2020-09-20


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Syllabic Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:12 pm

Hey Felix. Not gonna ask about the name. Some secrets should stay secrets.

Trying my hardest to get untrimmed slayer cape, but feel it slipping through my grip constantly

Untrimmed Slayer sounds like such a pain to get, but it really is a great flex. Prime fashionscape too, if you're into that. You just running out of steam, or is it getting harder to balance your other skills at the same time?

Favorite PvM activity would definitely killing Crazy Archaeologist, have just over 1000kc (non-ironman)
Least favorite activity is 10000% thieving, I couldn't tell you why, but I absolutely HATE it.

That's stupid kc for a boss I frequently forget even exists Laughing (pretty rich coming from someone who camped at Sarachnis for months on end, I know) Why do you like it so much? And yeah, Thieving does suck. Will get 99 at some point, because I really like the cape, but I don't expect to enjoy the process much.

See you in CC Smile


Last edited by Syllabic on Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Hello Everyone! Ineeda10

Hello Everyone! Unknown
Syllabic
Syllabic

Hello Everyone! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1591
Reputation : 254
Join date : 2019-06-30


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by ellipsism Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:25 pm

my autocorrect just doesn't think that jon is a real word lmao

but hiii!
ellipsism
ellipsism

Hello Everyone! M38wJkj

Posts : 95
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2020-05-08


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Felix Onfire Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:36 pm

@Syllabic wrote:Hey Felix. Not gonna ask about the name. Some secrets should stay secrets.

Trying my hardest to get untrimmed slayer cape, but feel it slipping through my grip constantly

Untrimmed Slayer sounds like such a pain to get, but it really is a great flex. Prime fashionscape too, if you're into that. You just running out of steam, or is it getting harder to balance your other skills at the same time?

Favorite PvM activity would definitely killing Crazy Archaeologist, have just over 1000kc (non-ironman)
Least favorite activity is 10000% thieving, I couldn't tell you why, but I absolutely HATE it.

That's stupid kc for a boss I frequently forget even exists Laughing (pretty rich coming from someone who camped at Sarachnis for months on end, I know) Why do you like it so much? And yeah, Thieving does suck. Will get 99 at some point, because I really like the cape, but I don't expect to enjoy the process much.

See you in CC Smile
I just find Crazy Arch to be super chill and laid back! made a decent amount of profit from him aswell. In the 1000 kills, I've probably only encountered 10-15 pkers!
As for the untrimmed slayer, I just got 93 slayer, and am sitting at 97 hp, not looking like it'll be possible with out camping everything with a cannon! 91 attack, 91 strength, 92 defense, 96 ranged, and 94 magic, I just don't think I can manage with my hp being sooooo close to 99 and still having 6 slayer levels to go.
Felix Onfire
Felix Onfire

Posts : 10
Reputation : 1
Age : 26
Join date : 2020-09-20


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Syllabic Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:59 pm

I just find Crazy Arch to be super chill and laid back! made a decent amount of profit from him aswell. In the 1000 kills, I've probably only encountered 10-15 pkers!

That's pretty surprising actually. Must not be quite the hotspot I thought it was. Too bad there's no pet Smile

As for the untrimmed slayer, I just got 93 slayer, and am sitting at 97 hp, not looking like it'll be possible with out camping everything with a cannon! 91 attack, 91 strength, 92 defense, 96 ranged, and 94 magic, I just don't think I can manage with my hp being sooooo close to 99 and still having 6 slayer levels to go.

HP seems to be the main barrier for most people going after untrimmed Slayer. That's a pretty nice looking cape too, though. Not all bad! And yeah, cannoning is an option, but that sounds like a sure way to burn yourself out.

_________________
Hello Everyone! Ineeda10

Hello Everyone! Unknown
Syllabic
Syllabic

Hello Everyone! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1591
Reputation : 254
Join date : 2019-06-30


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Tinnitus Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:59 pm

Hey Felix Onfire,

Thanks for the intro. I do hope you can manage to snag that untrimmed slayer cape. If not though, the untrimmed HP is still one of the more rare ones to have.

As far as the Crazy Arch grind goes - I do have a question for you, if you don't mind of course! I plan killing him on my HC for the rune crossbow - do you feel like it's become more of a pk hotspot in the past month or so? 10-15 pkers in 1000 thosuand is a small amount to be fair though. Just wondering because lots of youtubers are doing PvP HC challenges in the wildy. Wondering if that's made a big impact on how many pkers are there, and if I should hold off for a bit longer, lol.

Be seeing ya! Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello Everyone! U7euiv5

Posts : 770
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2017-06-18

Hellpuppy


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by The Crux Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:33 am

Hi Jon - best of luck with untrimmed slayer cape!
I've never fought the archeologist. I've played on and off for years but never really venture into the wildy. Was there the other day for mage cape 2 and felt like I was being attacked by all kind of bosses I had little knowledge of haha.
Welcome!

Edit: OH and, had to ask: you just like croissants, or...?
The Crux
The Crux

Hello Everyone! M38wJkj

Posts : 96
Reputation : 10
Age : 25
Join date : 2015-01-22


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Spiritika Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:25 am

Hi Felix,
Welcome to the clan. Good luck on acquiring the untrimmed slayer cape. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello Everyone! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 333
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2020-05-11


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Felix Onfire Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:42 pm

Cruxx wrote:
Edit: OH and, had to ask: you just like croissants, or...?
Looove croissants, but mostly became an inside joke because I will almost always react to stuff on discord with the croissant emoji, and it's also just my favorite emoji in general, lol!
Felix Onfire
Felix Onfire

Posts : 10
Reputation : 1
Age : 26
Join date : 2020-09-20


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Felix Onfire Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:43 pm

@Tinnitus wrote:Hey Felix Onfire,
As far as the Crazy Arch grind goes - I do have a question for you, if you don't mind of course! I plan killing him on my HC for the rune crossbow - do you feel like it's become more of a pk hotspot in the past month or so? 10-15 pkers in 1000 thosuand is a small amount to be fair though. Just wondering because lots of youtubers are doing PvP HC challenges in the wildy. Wondering if that's made a big impact on how many pkers are there, and if I should hold off for a bit longer, lol.
Be seeing ya! Smile
Haven't been there since early September, but will gladly take a trip out there soon and test the waters for ya!
Aiming for top 100 in kc there anyway!
Felix Onfire
Felix Onfire

Posts : 10
Reputation : 1
Age : 26
Join date : 2020-09-20


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Felix Onfire Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:44 pm

@Spiritika wrote:Hi Felix,
Welcome to the clan. Good luck on acquiring the untrimmed slayer cape. Smile
Thanks!
Felix Onfire
Felix Onfire

Posts : 10
Reputation : 1
Age : 26
Join date : 2020-09-20


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Felix Onfire Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:45 pm

@Syllabic wrote:
HP seems to be the main barrier for most people going after untrimmed Slayer. That's a pretty nice looking cape too, though. Not all bad! And yeah, cannoning is an option, but that sounds like a sure way to burn yourself out.
Yeah, I definitely won't be complaining either way! Never actually had a 99 across any of my accounts over the years, including rs3
Felix Onfire
Felix Onfire

Posts : 10
Reputation : 1
Age : 26
Join date : 2020-09-20


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by DabbingBrb Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:12 pm

Hey Felix! Saw you doing some cox earlier with Turtle and the boys, that's super awesome that you're newer but already participating in fun stuff.

I can definitely relate with your hatred from thieving, and I type this as I'm avoiding clicking on the ardy knight :p.

See you around Smile

_________________


Hello Everyone! Dabna10

Hello Everyone! Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hello Everyone! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 567
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2018-08-18

Bloodhound


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Felix Onfire Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:15 am

Alright, time for an update!
Untrimmed slayer ended up not happening, instead got untrimmed HP! Been able to play quite a bit more and excited to knock out more goals! Also, been trying to interact more with the community on Disc, and in game! Look forward to seeing everyone around more!


Note: still hate thieving.
That is all.
Felix Onfire
Felix Onfire

Posts : 10
Reputation : 1
Age : 26
Join date : 2020-09-20


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by OmniRick Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:07 am

What's next after the HP cape?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hello Everyone! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 335
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2019-09-03

Ancient Sigil


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Felix Onfire Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:13 am

@OmniRick wrote:What's next after the HP cape?

I'm within like 300k xp for 99 Ranged, so probably knock that out, but still mainly focusing on slayer and heading for 2k total
Felix Onfire
Felix Onfire

Posts : 10
Reputation : 1
Age : 26
Join date : 2020-09-20


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Zarthak Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:37 am

Hey Felix! Sorry I missed your HP cape party! Hopefully won’t be running round the whole of Barrows’ tunnels for the Ranged cape :p
Zarthak
Zarthak

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-01-24


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Vigilantly Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:07 pm

Hey Felix! I've enjoyed seeing you around the CC. Untrimmed slayer is a grinddd. I'm only at 78 (almost 79) slayer and it has slowed down tremendously. Good luck!
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Posts : 33
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2020-06-29


Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum