Cruxx Returns!

Go down

Cruxx Returns! Empty Cruxx Returns!

Post by Cruxx on Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:18 am

Hi guys!

You can call me Paul or Cruxx. Whichever you prefer! I am re-introducing myself. I first joined the offsite 5 years ago, and then stopped playing for a few years. Now I'm back and playing steadily and figured it was time to reboot my offsite account! I live in Los Angeles and work as a Stage Manager and Photographer. Mostly doing photography now, since live events won't be a thing for a while.
I'm currently 97/99 Mage, and should have 99 in the next couple of days. After that, I don't really have any set goals. I think I'm just going to catch up on quests from the past few years, relearn all the old bosses, learn the new ones, and chip away at diaries, slayer, and 99s!

Excited to talk to everyone here and in-game, and happy to see some old faces as well as so many new ones!
Cruxx
Cruxx

Posts : 26
Reputation : 1
Age : 24
Join date : 2015-01-22


Back to top Go down

Cruxx Returns! Empty Re: Cruxx Returns!

Post by Syllabic on Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:17 am

Hey Paul, welcome back. Nice to see a reintroduction from such an old member! Can't say I know the first thing about formal photography, but I'm liking your profile pic (in a wholly platonic, artistic sense, lol). Where'd you take that? Looks absolutely stunning Etongo

Probably got a ton of quests to catch up on, lol. A lot of the new ones are really excellent. Song of the Elves and Sins of the Father are two of my favourite pieces of content in the game, and that's coming from someone who's a notorious non-quester. Highly recommended. Early congrats on 99 Mage as well. Nice cape Smile

Edit: By the way, we have a thread for rank restoration, in case you had one before (and provided we even have record of it still). Might be a long-shot, but no harm in having Bear take a look: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4508-rank-smiley-removed-read-this

_________________
Cruxx Returns! Ineeda10
Syllabic
Syllabic

Cruxx Returns! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1183
Reputation : 166
Join date : 2019-06-30


Back to top Go down

Cruxx Returns! Empty Re: Cruxx Returns!

Post by Tinnitus on Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:27 am

Hey Paul,

Welcome back man. I've visited LA a few times - always had a blast each time. So much to do there. I reckon that's probably one of the coolest places to have a job like yours. I can't imagine COVID has been too helpful for your work though, but it sounds like you are making it work.

Best of luck on your in game progress, by the way. Setting goals is nice, but also not having any can lead you to doing more content and having more overall fun, at least in my experience. Be seeing ya! Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Cruxx Returns! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 522
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2017-06-18


Back to top Go down

Cruxx Returns! Empty Re: Cruxx Returns!

Post by Cruxx on Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:59 am

@Syllabic wrote:Hey Paul, welcome back. Nice to see a reintroduction from such an old member! Can't say I know the first thing about formal photography, but I'm liking your profile pic (in a wholly platonic, artistic sense, lol). Where'd you take that? Looks absolutely stunning Etongo

Probably got a ton of quests to catch up on, lol. A lot of the new ones are really excellent. Song of the Elves and Sins of the Father are two of my favourite pieces of content in the game, and that's coming from someone who's a notorious non-quester. Highly recommended. Early congrats on 99 Mage as well. Nice cape Smile

Edit: By the way, we have a thread for rank restoration, in case you had one before (and provided we even have record of it still). Might be a long-shot, but no harm in having Bear take a look: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4508-rank-smiley-removed-read-this

Hi! Thank you! I took this on top of Kinnoull Hill in Scotland last year during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. That was just on my phone, though! You can see some of my more professional work on Instagram @gvbriel.photo. I do formal portraiture/headshots - keeps the income flowing. But, my "signature" is photography with different blends of colored light. I love shooting it all though! Including land/cityscapes Smile

Yes! those quests are on my list! I'm only at 159qp, so plenty to do. Want to follow the spooky theme and get the Sins of the Father line done this month
Cruxx
Cruxx

Posts : 26
Reputation : 1
Age : 24
Join date : 2015-01-22


Back to top Go down

Cruxx Returns! Empty Re: Cruxx Returns!

Post by Spiritika on Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:28 am

Hi Paul,
I'm fairly new to the clan so wouldn't have met you when you were here before but it's nice to meet you here on the offsite and perhaps we'll meet in game as well.

Good luck on your goals of 99 mage (you're so close!) and quests. Quests are my favorite thing to do in-game. I love the lore and storylines.

Welcome back to RuneScape and the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Cruxx Returns! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 280
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2020-05-11


Back to top Go down

Cruxx Returns! Empty Re: Cruxx Returns!

Post by Cruxx on Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:25 pm

@Tinnitus wrote:Hey Paul,

Welcome back man. I've visited LA a few times - always had a blast each time. So much to do there. I reckon that's probably one of the coolest places to have a job like yours. I can't imagine COVID has been too helpful for your work though, but it sounds like you are making it work.

Best of luck on your in game progress, by the way. Setting goals is nice, but also not having any can lead you to doing more content and having more overall fun, at least in my experience. Be seeing ya! Smile



Yes! Born and raised here and love it. It's changed so much over the years. COVID gave the entertainment industry a pretty big hit, but it's adapting little by little!

I'm gonna set little goals here and there but yes also allow myself to be more casual and just have fun. See you around!


@Spiritika wrote:Hi Paul,
I'm fairly new to the clan so wouldn't have met you when you were here before but it's nice to meet you here on the offsite and perhaps we'll meet in game as well.

Good luck on your goals of 99 mage (you're so close!) and quests. Quests are my favorite thing to do in-game. I love the lore and storylines.

Welcome back to RuneScape and the clan. Smile


Good to meet a new face! I love the quest lores. They were my fav before RS3 turned into RS3 :p Thank you, see you around!
Cruxx
Cruxx

Posts : 26
Reputation : 1
Age : 24
Join date : 2015-01-22


Back to top Go down

Cruxx Returns! Empty Re: Cruxx Returns!

Post by Syllabic on Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:15 pm

@Cruxx wrote:I took this on top of Kinnoull Hill in Scotland last year during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. That was just on my phone, though!

Had it figured for Scotland, actually. Hoping I get to visit someday! Hard not to get some decent pics when the views are that good, phone camera or otherwise Very Happy

@Cruxx wrote:You can see some of my more professional work on Instagram @gvbriel.photo. I do formal portraiture/headshots - keeps the income flowing. But, my "signature" is photography with different blends of colored light. I love shooting it all though! Including land/cityscapes

Wasn't able to see your whole portfolio, since I don't have an Instagram account, but consider me impressed! You do great work.

_________________
Cruxx Returns! Ineeda10
Syllabic
Syllabic

Cruxx Returns! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1183
Reputation : 166
Join date : 2019-06-30


Back to top Go down

Cruxx Returns! Empty Re: Cruxx Returns!

Post by PugTart on Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:55 pm

welcome back Cruxx! always nice to have you in cc and happy to see you've joined the discord Pepo Heart

_________________
Cruxx Returns! Tumblr_mmfwdqRCK11rcl9fxo1_500
PugTart
PugTart

Cruxx Returns! U7euiv5

Posts : 515
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2016-01-23

hp


Back to top Go down

Cruxx Returns! Empty Re: Cruxx Returns!

Post by Cruxx on Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:20 pm

@PugTart wrote:welcome back Cruxx! always nice to have you in cc and happy to see you've joined the discord Pepo Heart

Pepo Heart


Cruxx
Cruxx

Posts : 26
Reputation : 1
Age : 24
Join date : 2015-01-22


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum