Hello?

5 posters

Go down

Hello? Empty Hello?

Post by delete this account Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:06 pm

-

Last edited by delete this account on Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
delete this account
delete this account

Back to top Go down

Hello? Empty Re: Hello?

Post by Tinnitus Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:28 pm

Hey Gigawatts,

Consider yourself welcome, my dude! I hope we will be a good fit for you. I was always pretty quiet myself before first joining this cc. My friends list isn't the longest either, but the people on there now are mostly people I've met in the cc that I'm always in close contact with. 

Those are solid goals, by the way. Seems like just yesterday I got my pair of barrows gloves. Was a long grind, but was very worth it. You're not too far off at all. My end goal is maxing as well - it's something I've wanted to do since the max cape was first released on RS2 many years ago. Best wishes for you too, man!

Be seeing ya  Pepo Heart
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello? 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:33 pm

Hey Gigawatts. Always happy to welcome a fellow Canadian. What was the deal with the first Christmas event, and why has it stuck with you for so long? Honestly not sure I ever participated in a holiday event back in the day. Weren't really on my radar, aside from everyone in my class (me included) coveting a santa hat, as kids do.

Glad to hear you're operating on the right side of the law these days Wink Lots of opportunities to make friends in the CC. I didn't have a single active player on my list when I joined last year. Now it's perpetually full, which is actually a massive pain. Finding a happy medium might be in your best interest, lol. The Discord server's a good shout if you wanna get to know people a bit better outside of the game, too.

Best of luck getting that questing out of the way. If you end up needing motivation... let's just say "I know a guy" Smile

Hello? NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:20 am

Hi Gigawatts,
Like you I've been playing RuneScape for a while though not nearly as long as you - since 2006 for me and continuing when it transitioned into RS3/EOC which I no longer actively play. I've been playing OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile and have been enjoying it immensely.

I'm fairly new to the clan but in the time I've been here I've found everyone to be helpful and friendly. If you've been looking for a clan where you can help others and be helped by others, this clan should be a great fit.

Good luck on your in-game goals. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by delete this account Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:39 am

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

To answer Syllabic, first christmas event is when they first dropped christmas crackers, which contained party hats. People were throwing them away by the 100s at the time. Fun fact: Rune platebody was purple for a very short time after release Smile
delete this account
delete this account

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:29 pm

Hello Delete This Account! welcome to the cc, better late than never to welcome ya i suppose! hope you enjoyed your time with the cc and come back soon!
eoinc
eoinc

Hello? NuD0cpJ

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum