Muffin
Tinnitus
Syllabic
emperormoth804
9 posters

Go down

hello there  Empty hello there

Post by emperormoth804 Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:53 pm

hello my name is emperormoth i play for a while and i 2 year f2p and now got first membership i found this clan because i was looking for a clan. so i like to join the fun.
emperormoth804
emperormoth804

Back to top Go down

hello there  Empty Re: hello there

Post by Syllabic Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:59 pm

Hey Mothman, welcome. How're you liking P2P so far? I don't think I could go back to non-members at this point. So much more restrictive.

Best of luck maintaining your bond (unless you're paying with IRL cash). Can be pretty tough at first, since your options are usually quite limited. Lots of helpful people in chat if you have any questions about moneymaking methods (or anything else), though.

See you in-game! And feel free to join our Discord server as well, if that's something that strikes your fancy.

hello there  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:19 pm

Hey Emperormoth,

Welcome! It's nice to have ya. I'm guessing you have a thing or two for moths or something? =p

Anyhow, best of luck with your new journey in P2P. The amount of content is insanely vast compared to F2P. It still even gets a bit overwhelming for me at times. If you get to a point where you are unsure what to do, working toward completing some quests (such as Monkey Madness, the Fremennik quests, and Recipe for disaster) would be a good route to take. Of course though, you do you.

Be seeing you!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

hello there  4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:54 pm

Welcome Emperor! Always nice to have people who are experiencing fresh new content - hope we can be a pleasant part of the adventure! If you have any questions about where to start, you came to the right place.

What about p2p are you the most excited for? A quest? A specific boss you want to tackle? A skill you've always wanted to train?

hello there  GpGlyzJ

hello there  F77sK4H

hello there  SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

hello there  4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:12 pm

Hi Emperormoth,
Welcome to the clan. Smile I hope you're enjoying your new P2P membership. There's so much more to do and so many areas to explore. This clan has many knowledgeable players so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Spiritika
Spiritika

hello there  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:46 am

Welcome to the cc moth, i hope we can be the lämp to your rs career! Also, you're never going to look at free to play the same way ever again, personal experience!
eoinc
eoinc

hello there  NuD0cpJ

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:10 am

Welcome.
I strongly recommend doing questing to get past early levels in many of the p2p skills.
Best of luck.
OmniRick
OmniRick

hello there  YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:11 am

Welcome Moth! Membership is basically a whole different game, with the sheer amount of things you can do or places you can go. As Rick said questing is a solid idea at the start as it can skip some of the boring grinds. Hope you enjoy your time with us and membership Smile

hello there  Dabna10

hello there  Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

hello there  NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by TimJimson Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:44 pm

Welcome emperormoth! I was a f2p only person until about a year ago. Joining members for the first time can be hard and confusing, but thankfully you've found a clan that will help you along! If you ever need anything, never hesitate to reach out!
TimJimson
TimJimson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum