Bingo

5 posters

Go down

Bingo Empty Bingo

Post by ladybird2 Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:08 am

First of all best of luck to everyone

I cant be the only one in cc, listening to whats going on and having no clue, so if anyone wants to share in here I'd be grateful, better informed and feel more included.
A list of teams would be nice as I hear clan call each other out by gods names, and that means something to them, but not to me.

Also a picture of the bingo card, so I/we could see what your aims are. Its lovely to have the energy and banter in cc and seems to have motivated such a lot of people.

Some already wish they had signed up..and so looking to next time!!! ( dont groan) organisers !!! those of us on the outside might enjoy a look at what is going on......thanks. cheers
ladybird2

Bingo NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Bingo Empty Re: Bingo

Post by Syllabic Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:26 am

Here's a link to the team spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o5gmD9zmu8eXF2-qkl88rBFwLUEOy-Btp31TXW3mjVc/edit?usp=sharing

Far as I know, the god names are just for a bit of flavour. Little more interesting than saying blue team or red team I suppose.

And here's the "board", such as it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TAglTbyPX7hkCHc-BPsTFePRIXRqOSjLN5Gp_pgjmRw/edit#gid=0 Quite a different concept compared to the previous iterations. There are 25 bosses available, and point values are assigned to each unique item on the sheet. Seems like a good change so far. Allows for more variety, and you don't have people stuck on a single drop like before. A little bit more like Mimi's collection log than a normal bingo board.

I'm not participating this time, but it's nice that people are having fun. Been a big success so far.

Bingo NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:19 am

Thanks Syll......much appreciated, it does seem that people are having lots of fun and banter as well as making gains.

I dont know what I expected but..the sheer volume of people taking part has really surprised me, and is so great for the clan. I knew it was popular....just not how popular. lol!

ladybird2

Bingo NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:57 pm

@syllabic Thank-you so much for posting this for me, I've been crazy busy in real life/work & actually running the event. I was just about to do it and glad someone beat me to the punch.

@Ladybird2 Sorry for the late reply, I know I said I would, but hope you are finally kept up to date with all the happenings Smile

Enjoy.
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Bingo 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:18 pm

you have plenty to do keeping it all running and everyone happy.....I'd still love a look t a bingo card sometime? and I gather zammy is winning so far...and item lending to opposing teams is a bone of contention/banter !!! its nice being a fly on the wall Smile
I made a hard copy of the teams list, just so you know it wasnt a waste of time, and I enjoy looking at it for reference.......enjoy.
Its a really good sign up with so many involved, you must be delighted as well as busy.
ladybird2

Bingo NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by ellipsism Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:38 pm

hey lady! this time we aren't using a bingo "card" per se, it's just all on that spreadsheet that syll linked and it's point based rather than getting bingo. i found a copy of the last one on the disc though, here it is! (hopefully it works just attaching a link)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/712765832559853579/719913950199676951/unknown.png

it's been a really fun event so far, so props to everyone who put it together! Smile
ellipsism
ellipsism

Bingo 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:11 am

Oh!! thank you, just shows I should learn how to press more buttons rather than just look at the obvious...tho it is obvious who is in the lead !!

And ive never herd of some of those things never mind tried to get one!!!! good luck everyone, glad you are having fun.
ladybird2

Bingo NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:04 am

Lil' update regarding the rewards aswell.

Jason / Gamed09/23/2020
BINGO PRIZE POOL
I know a ton of questions have been asked about the bingo prize pool and how much it is!

The prize pool will be a guaranteed 300m which works out roughly to 10m per person on the winning team, now that being said some members choose to not take their split once the competition is over which either gets donated back to the pool for next round or... makes your split bigger Wink

Donations:
The Gamed - 100m
SwekSpek - 11m
OSRS Advice - 50m
Onecape - 30m

#TeamZammy is still going hard, mostly being carried by JimSlim who's getting super spooned. bounce
Stinger

Bingo IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:46 pm

Bingo Unknow10

A huge congratulations with the victory of Zamorak over Guthix with a well fought battle... 419.5 - 395 with Saradomin trailing with 232.5!

It was a very on your toes competition following each team chat and seeing how much effort Guthix was grinding into the comeback!

A post summarizing the event will be posted tomorrow... This is just to clarify that Zamorak has won after auditing the screenshots/making sure everything was official.

A feedback form has been left in each team chat and is pinned. We please ask that you fill this out and leave us all the information about the competition it only helps us better the competition for further rounds Smile

As for team Zamorak, your splits will be handed out ASAP! & You will also receive a survey shortly asking what you'd like to do with your split!

@ladybird2 Quick update for you incase you haven't been following the spreadsheet / CC. Zamorak has claimed victory and is walking away with the prize pool after some grinding and massive RNG!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Bingo 4068HaS

Back to top Go down